• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

Beheads 21 Christians simultaneously in Libya. High-definition video, the works.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/Backchannels/2015/0215/Islamic-State-beheads-21-Christians-in-Libya-on-film-signalling-major-expansion

(Since the other thread is now about a hamburger chain, I thought I'd start a new one.)

Edited by fan_since79

Libya has been the launching spot for all the ships full of refuge seekers headed to Europe so I think the Euros, especially the Italians, are about ready to dive in there and settle the leadership vacuum.

Once the Syrian civil war settles down I think there's a good chance those borders get redrawn and you see separate Kurd and Sunni states in the eastern Syria and northern Iraq areas. All we need is for the Turks to get on board.

I understand why so many people don't want the American military in a full scale war against these dickless f*ckers, after Bush's Iraq disaster, but it's going to have to happen.

ISIS isn't like old Al Queda. With the land they control and the recruiting, they aren't some shadow group that all the Islamic extremists of the world can look up to and emulate, they have a "country" they can just go to. If Islam has 1.6 billion followers and maybe 5% are extremist, there's 800,000 terrorists just foaming at the mouth to join and that is what is happening. It was too difficult in the Al Queda days. Not now.

They will keep coming, and since they are so successful at what they do, local dipshits like these Libya homos will join ranks. Indonesia may be next, Boka Haram, etc. Thank Allah that the Sunnis and the Shia can't get along.

In the planet's 100 year plan, what to do about this shit is going to be priorty #1. It's very possible that the next world war or at least the use of nuclear weapons will happen in the near future, likely by an Islamist rogue state or terrorists.

I would not like to be living in Europe right now. I say that as someone who travels enough that I had to get a new passport for stamps and not some redneck FOX news idiot. (I'll still visit as planned this spring). But the Islam problem in Europe had reached quite a breaking point.

The Muslim countries will not take care of this without the west. I'm not sure a full scale war will exterminate the problem. My prediction is either modernity ideas take hold in the Muslim world or a global war against Islam will happen.

I understand what you're saying and agree with it to a certain extent, but a full-scale war against them seems to be a cluster**** of epic proportions in the making and looks to be never-ending.  That's the main reason I don't want the US to do anything more than what they are already doing, but with Obama asking for war powers it's inevitable that we're gonna ramp up.  

Once again, a big **** YOU to George Bush for kicking this whole thing off with his idiotic adventures in Iraq.  Holy ****.  We'll probably be seeing the consequences for decades to come.

There goes Glen, blaming Bush again.  We were attacked on our soil and Bush led us with God and Country on his side to put a murderous dictator with WMD's stockpiled down.  

Obama, on the other hand, a known Muslim, is at fault for leaving Iraq early. Bush knows how an Islamic state should be run, Obama and the libs have no clue. We can't go fight them because Obama would be getting our troops killed in a country we don't belong in. At least that is what FOX will say if Congress ok's military action.   

Not our problem, not our war.  Egypt attacked some ISIS targets yesterday.  Let them deal with it.

Yup.  It would also have been nice if we didn't antogonize Russia so much, and let them take care of Syria like they were about to.  Instead our POTUS had to get on a soapbox and create a huge problem that now falls on our boots to fix.

I guess I missed the part where they found WMD's.

Oh, and the country was for going into Afghanistan. Many realized at the time that Iraq had nothing to do with national security or what happened on 9/11 and had everything to do with the military industrial complex and oil.

You realize that there was no sincerity in his post at all, right?