• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

I actually prefer when our leadership tries measures aside from war to deal with issues, as improbable as those measures might be in the long run. 

Have at it libs. That is as Pro-Obama as I can get

the problem here is that any negotiations we conduct with them are one-sided. they have zero interest in compromise, and to assume that we can reason with them to find a solution if a foolish idea. they don't want to negotiate with us - they want to eliminate us.

What should be done is the countries over there should fight their own wars.

In general I agree with you.  I do think that the U.S. can be of assitance to many of them by providing air support.  But how far is too far for you?  How many people do they kill before it is too much?

i don't think anyone is saying we should try to negotiate.  I think the idea is to figure out how to slow down people joining them in the first place.

The only way to do that is to invent a time machine and go back and kill a certain prophet before he had a chance to write the Koran.

The madness began right there and continues unabated.

US Marines on the Ground in Iraq as ISIS Burns 45 Alive

As the US military official at the central command announced that the US will train 12 Iraqi brigades to start an Iraqi operation to liberate the northern city of Mosul in April or May, reports emerged suggesting US Marines will conduct a limited operation in the border area between Iraq, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia to strike ISIS jihadists who control the border area. 

“US forces have landed in al-Habbaniya air base,” said Saadon Shehan, a blogger from al-Ramadi, the provincial capital of al-Anbar province in western Iraq.