• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Taylor said:

200 dead civilians = 1,000+ family members who now hate the U.S. and are ripe for terrorist recruitment 

F'ing horrific.

Since ISIS has slaughtered over 21,00 in Syria alone, I think they may just have a more defined focus as to who their enemy is.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Gotta love the quote at the bottom of the article. 

I'm not sure what constitutes a "war crime" but I think years of trying to be civilized with these neanderthals is the reason these militant groups keep popping up. 

I don't think people, no matter how bad, deserve to be treated like that. So I'm OK with this.

On 7/14/2017 at 6:51 AM, gotbeer said:

Disturbing video shows executions of ISIS fighters at hands of Iraqi soldiers

Guess I'm pretty jaded.  But I'm good with no quarter given when it comes to ISIS.

There's also the Shiite hatred for the Sunni ISIS. That little quarrel goes back fourteen centuries and is as extreme as ever. A lot of Iraqi soldiers are Shiites.

6 hours ago, Glen said:

You don't defeat the enemy if you become them.

Which is why no "civilized" country will ever defeat them.

Fear is all they understand. They don't fear getting shot dead by a soldier. It gets them sweet virgin ass and martyrdom. 

But maybe we should start making military uniforms out of pages of the Qur'an and have our soldiers shoot bacon covered bullets.