• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

The more ISIS grows, the more firearms Americans will buy.

Congrats!

I think there's an alarming (and growing) number of people with a "hell no, not on my watch!" kind of attitude.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

The more ISIS grows, the more firearms Americans will buy.

Congrats!

As soon as ISIS is defeated three more will take their place.  The more we ignore them and let them go back to killing each other the safer we will be.

This all happened because we went in there and tried to nation build and got involved in their squabbles.  We should be defending our own country, not attacking others.

It is like Hydra in the Marvel universe.  Cut off one head and two more grow back.  See: Taliban and Al'Queda.

20 minutes ago, nate said:

This all happened because we went in there and tried to nation build and got involved in their squabbles.  We should be defending our own country, not attacking others.

Just like an American to have the US take ALL the credit for something. ;-)  It was there before us and would have existed regardless. But our intervention sure as heck made it a lot worse.

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Just like an American to have the US take ALL the credit for something. ;-)  It was there before us and would have existed regardless. But our intervention sure as heck made it a lot worse.

They only turned their gaze on us when we got involved.  And we got involved because we want their oil.

So we spent hundreds of billions of dollars fighting them instead of trying to come up with an alternative.  It really is bullshit.

2 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

I agree with you but I doubt ignoring them will result in them leaving us alone. 

at this point it would be like closing the barn door after the horse has left.

short of us completely walking away from everything we're involved in in the middle east, something that seems impossible to do, ISIS has too much skin in the game to just say "that's it, we're no longer going after the great satan. come on, boys, let's go home." the fact that they've got (presumably) sleeper cells all over europe and the US says they're not going to give up any time soon.

I think the sleeper cell thing in the U.S. is probably a little exaggerated. Why would they wait and wait and wait while increasing your chances of getting caught? It doesn't take very long to plot some murderous rampage. I think these "lone wolf attacks" (I hate that stupid phrase) is what's in store for our future if anything.

6 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I think the sleeper cell thing in the U.S. is probably a little exaggerated. Why would they wait and wait and wait while increasing your chances of getting caught? It doesn't take very long to plot some murderous rampage. I think these "lone wolf attacks" (I hate that stupid phrase) is what's in store for our future if anything.

Would be interesting to know how many potential terrorist attacks have been stopped in advance here. We've heard enough times how so-and-so was on some watch list but still managed to pull off his attack anyway.

4 hours ago, Jay said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/06/30/iraqi-gunships-u-s-jets-target-islamic-state-convoys-outside-fallujah-and-ramadi/

Iraqi, U.S. aircraft bomb convoy of Islamic State fighters fleeing Fallujah with their families

-----

good.

Wow, you really are no better than them considering you are cheering the death of their families.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

I'm pretty sure he's still a better person than ISIS.

Unless Jay throws gays off tall buildings, burns people alive, feeds cooked family members to other family members, beheads children and makes the moms spread the blood all over themselves and has the smallest dick in the world, he's probably still a little better.

.....do you have to qualify for all of those? Or can one of those sink you?

:(