• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

There's an Arco practically across the street from InO on RSM Parkway in RSM.

There's an Arco on Portola road just past the Saddleback Church. I think that is FR?

That's not an Arco. I know because I don't go to Arco because I heard its the easiest place to get your identity stolen.

Arco is garbage, so is Valero.  76/Chevron is your best bet.

I have gone on what I heard from a Jaguar mechanic when I owned an XJ8 (and no, it was nowhere near new). He said that "There are some issues with our vehicles and gasoline." He went on to say that they recommended that their customers use either Shell or Chevron gasoline (which is one reason I got the Fuel Rewards card). I have stuck with it from there forward, and I haven't had a fuel system issue since.

Is this increase more through the new California tax, or both that and oil price increase of about 10% since hitting a low of $45?

Oil prices haven't been climbing that much, in fact starting to drop again.

Probably a bit of both. No new tax here, and we've seen a 25 cent spike in the last two weeks or so.

here's my question: if the refinery explosion was at a mobil-exxon place, then why are gas prices at ALL stations affected? it sounds like nothing but collusion that a 76 or ARCO station should have their prices go up if they're not buying gas from that refinery.

here's my question: if the refinery explosion was at a mobil-exxon place, then why are gas prices at ALL stations affected? it sounds like nothing but collusion that a 76 or ARCO station should have their prices go up if they're not buying gas from that refinery.

This

A shell station which is usually pretty cheap.

Went from 2.99 yesterday to 3.19 today. Reg unleaded