• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

i dare you to go to costco and spend less than a hundred bucks. i'm not sure it's even possible.

I live right by a Sams Club and I do it all the time. Stop in there at least 3-4 times per week. I get a lot of fresh fruit there.

When they put out the discount booklets that's when I load up.

i dare you to go to costco and spend less than a hundred bucks. i'm not sure it's even possible.

I do it all the time.  Of course, I also seem to go there twice a week or so.

Just found some dark chocolate covered almonds there.  Those may be the best sweet savory snack ever.  Oh yeah, to keep it on topic, also paid $2.33/gallon for gas Friday.

The grade of gasoline at Costco and Arco are lower than that of the bigger oil companies. While it wouldn't damage your car if used once in a while, your car will not last as long using just cheap gas. It's also good to use 92 octane on occasion (I use it once every 4 fill-ups) to help clean out the deposits. 

And gas prices changing for elections is the absolute biggest lie in all of politics. Price of gas never has anything to do with elections. 

The grade of gasoline at Costco and Arco are lower than that of the bigger oil companies. While it wouldn't damage your car if used once in a while, your car will not last as long using just cheap gas. It's also good to use 92 octane on occasion (I use it once every 4 fill-ups) to help clean out the deposits.

I have always wondered this to be true. I swear I get worse gas mileage on the rare occasion I use Arco's gas.

I have always wondered this to be true. I swear I get worse gas mileage on the rare occasion I use Arco's gas.

My dad worked in the oil business for 40+ years. Arco and costco don't use as many detergents in their blends of gasoline which can cause engine buildup giving you fewer MPGs

My dad worked in the oil business for 40+ years. Arco and costco don't use as many detergents in their blends of gasoline which can cause engine buildup giving you fewer MPGs

Is it something you would notice right away - I.e., reduced gas mileage on your first tank - or is it something that takes extended use before you notice it?

Oil prices come tumb, tumb, tumbling down to just under $50/barrel. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-prices-hits-fresh-five-032229264.html

Some traders seem certain that U.S. crude will be trading in the $40 region later in the week if weekly oil inventory numbers for the United States on Wednesday show another supply build.
Open interest for $40-$50 strike puts in U.S. crude have risen several fold since the start of December, while $20-$30 puts for June 2015 have traded, said Stephen Schork, editor of Pennsylvania-based The Schork Report.

I like the sound of $20 a barrel.

Throw a tax on us for consumption and people will respond. Add the decline of prices and it will be interesting.

step 2 of the politicians agenda.  Not get enough tax revenues from the huge tax hike because the price of the taxable has gone down.  So complain to everyone that the budget deficit and upcoming cuts to services are because not enough tax money was gotten.  All while giving themselves huge raises.