• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

news reports last week were claiming there are concerns that all the waste water being pumped below the surface and deep into the earth might be responsible for contributing to the increasing number of earthquakes in texas.

hey, as long as our gas prices are lower, suck it up, texas.

Claims wouldn't be the word.  If they start Fracking in Los Angeles, I would be firmly against it.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/01/06/3608591/77-earthquakes-linked-to-fracking/

And considering how much oil is under Southern California, it's not something to laugh at.

• 2 weeks later...

WTI crude at $48 as I type.

WTI Crude now hovering around $46.

WTI Crude now at $44.25.

US oil supplies are the highest since the government started keeping track in 1982. Gas prices should continue to go down as the price of oil goes down.

Did you pick up a can of skoal and some ammo while you were there?

No.  I guess I miss the joke when it comes to King Soopers.  Is it a redneck chain?  I know it is the same as Kroger and City Markets across the nation.  They are a huge grocery chain here.  I think you may know them as Ralphs in Southern California.

By the way a lot of people chew around here.  It is kind of disturbing.

Edited by 1nutkruk

Goleta has a station that still charges $4.79 (Mobil on Glen Annie). That's about double what the cheapest handful of stations charge in that same town.

Yep, that means that going to that station for a year and filling up once a week would cost an extra $2,000 per year.

Edited by Angel Oracle