• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Jamie is quickly becoming one of my current fav characters on the show. I think he really wants to keep his oath as well.

Missed Arya and the Hound. 

The last scene gave me some chills.

Yeah, ironically Jamie and Tyrian are nothing like their father and sister.  Ponce with Brienne will be awesome.

Yeah I am with you.  Plus they shouldn't have made the head white walker dude look like a frozen Darth Maul.  Anyway it reminds me of some like zombie side story.  Maybe when their story comes to a head it will be interesting but for now it is just meh.

Kind of meh episode. The Dany parts are kind of boss, so I don't mind them. The Bran and White Walker shit bore the hell out of me.....so does the Jon Snow stuff at Castle Black.

Couple questions:

Who is the dude that caught Bran and company? I don't remember seeing him or hearing about him and he was just chillin drinking out of some dudes skull.

I feel like I missed something with the final scene, what was cool about it?

Is the dude at Castle Black that is now being buddy buddy to Jon that dude with the Bolton's?

That dude that's buddy buddy with Jon Snow, he ran with Robb Stark during the war right? Why didn't he tell Jon Snow that when they were first talking? It's things like that why I don't trust that guy. One would think you would be like, "whoa, Jon Snow I fought with your brother, i respect your family."