• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

I think Oberon is a candidate but the Tyrell's have the most to gain right, she is the new king.

Yea I was thinking that it most likely is the grandma (that broad knows how to play all sides) but it got me thinking a few weeks ago. If Joffrey dies, who then becomes the new king. Is the new wife in charge of all the lands now or does it go to the next man in charge which would be the brother of Joffrey's dad who technically is the rightfull king anyway? Or wait, if it goes brothers then does that mean Jamie is the new king?

Those that want to answer, make sure you don't give anything away from the books.

I won't give spoilers on who the next in line for King is but it's pretty easy to figure out.

And the reason Ned took over was because he found out that Joffrey probably wasn't King Roberts son and he was trying to say he wasn't the rightful King. It's also why Joffrey had all his dads bastards killed. I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Ned was trying to get Stannis to be King.

Should be interesting. I just read interviews with the author and he touches on what lies ahead (although with the premise that he still has two books to write so everything can change) and namely the killer(s)......it was touched on but he left it really open because he still has to write the new books.

Last nights episode made watching Mad Men seriously be a tough task.

So then technically, still the rightful King is the bastard son that was friends with the young Stark daughter? After he boned the red witch, what ever happened to that guy?

He got sent back to King's Landing in a rowboat by Ser Davos.  

Edited by Chimi

DW, I couldn't agree more with you. I'm going to miss the hell out of Joffrey and wish he wasn't dead.

When the dwarfs were doing their performance I thought Sansa's head was going to explode like the dude from Scanners.

So who does everyone think did the job? The easy answer would be the Spanish guy, whatever his name is. But I'm thinking that's too easy to think that and it's someone that we don't even expect. I also am hoping Jamie breaks Tyrion out of prison or something along the lines of that. I MUST HAVE MY TYRION!

I'm not a DIE HARD fan, but there were about 30 people in the last scene who could have wanted him dead.

I'll go with Sansa, but only cause that one guy who wanted her to leave put her up to it or at least encouraged her. If someone has his name, I'd appreciate it!

Was Joffrey the only one drinking wine, though? No one else got poisoned?

Might be worth re-watching.

Tywin is the Hand of the King, not Jamie.  Jamie is just a Kingsguard.  Tywin has no interest in being the King.  Only reason he is there in King's Landing is because there was no way he was going to let his family's name be humiliated if Joffrey lost the battle with Stannis. 

Like Tywin said last season, "You really think a crown gives you power?"

Edited by Chimi