• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

This episode ruled like everyone said. Two things were significant I felt in this episode. One, assuming Oberyn kills The Mountain and Tyrion is freed then Tyrion is technically in debt with a person who possibly hates his family more than he does. How is that awesomeness going to be played out? This could be the start of Tyrion vs. the rest of the Lannisters (minus Jamie of course). And two, Littlefinger killing Catheryn Stark's sister opens up a whole new dramafest.

I'm loving that the last few weeks things seemed a bit stagnant and now they just opened up about 4 new doors in plot possibilities.

Yeah so that Littlefinger storyline subtly has a ton of depth.

He killed that woman's husband and it got blamed on the Lannisters which started this whole war between the Starks and Lannisters.  He killed Joffrey, now he killed the crazy woman after marrying her.

So I think that makes him heir to her castle unless it goes to the son.  Also he obviously is going after Sansa now.  Another power grab to take the north?  I don't think it will take long now for the Lannisters to figure out what is happening.

Because every character I like dies in this series I expect that Oberyn loses and Tyrian dies.

Also, once the WNBA chick catches up to Arya, what will happen?  I doubt Arya is interested in going anywhere she wants to take her.  What will The Hound do?  I half expect that Arya dies soon too because there are going to be tons of people closing in on them.

Littlefinger is king by marriage, his stepson won't take the throne considering he is not of age. It's not akin to the Lannister situation, Queens are supplanted by the eldest male heir while Kings stay in place. That is why Jofferey took the throne, he was declared old enough even though there were protests he wasn't ready. Upon his death his younger brother is placed on the throne and is a puppet for his grandfather.

Sansa will finally become a queen and will probably do away with Littlefinger once she understands it is as easy as a little shove, a little drink of wine, a hunting trip or simply get someone else to hold the dagger in front of witnesses (underage prince). It is, after all a game and she has been learning the rules and played the pawn enough to know when to strike.

Sansa is still weak minded. I don't see that happening.

It happened for her mother, she was just another happy little maiden until her husband and father are murdered. Then goes war maiden when Ned Stark is executed. Sansa has seen most of her family wiped out by the plots of those around her and has little hope her sister or half brother are alive. Littlefinger put those plots into motion and his obsession will be his downfall.

Then again I haven't read a single line of the book series but this seems to be the direction most of the characters end up going. Just when they think they are close to a resolution they end up dead.

I think people are confusing Kings and Queens with Lords and Ladies. Sansa can never be Queen unless she marries Tommen. Even if she went to Winterfell, Tyrion would technically be the ruler of it since women have little power over their husbands.

It makes a ton of sense for why Baelish killed Joffrey. Sansa is married to Tyrion so she can't marry anyone else. How do you make it so she's single again? You make it seem like her husband killed the King so he'd be executed. This would allow Baelish to marry Sana and claim Winterfell. He already has the Vale now that he married Lyssa so he didn't need her anymore.

Edited by Chimi

Would have been cool to see the Hound fight the Mountain. Get a little revenge for the face.

When The Hound let his guard down and told the face story to Arya and then The Mountain gets re-introduced I was almost certain that somehow The Hound would get word of the trial fight and booked it to fight him for Tyrion, then right when I was thinking that, that's when Obyren walked into Tyrion's cell and I remembered about he and The Mountain's history. That's when it hit me of what's going to happen and I was like, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck this is gonna get good."

Consummated or not, Winterfell belongs to the Iron Throne and Tywin won't let Littlefinger rule Winterfell while Tyrion is alive.  It was the entire reason Tywin made Tyrion marry her in the first place.  So Littlefinger obviously needs to get rid of Tyrion to make that happen and what better way than to organize it so it looks like Tyrion killed the King.

Consummated or not, Winterfell belongs to the Iron Throne and Tywin won't let Littlefinger rule Winterfell while Tyrion is alive.  It was the entire reason Tywin made Tyrion marry her in the first place.  So Littlefinger obviously needs to get rid of Tyrion to make that happen and what better way than to organize it so it looks like Tyrion killed the King.

I think Littlefinger is the only character on the show with the ability to possibly outfox Tywin. I haven't read the books, but I wouldn't be shocked if next season revolves around their little chess match.

He has been successful because he has been overlooked and underestimated.

I still wonder if Tywin wasn't involved in this from the start.  He hated Joffrey and knew Tommen would be much easier to control.  He also hates Tyrian.  This way he gets rid of his hated son, and he could always kill Littlefinger once he got what he wanted and marry Sansa off to whoever makes sense.  Maybe Tommen after he kills off the Tyrell chick.