• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Some GoT lulz.

The best Game of Thrones status update:

http://www.tickld.com/x/guy-goes-crazy-after-the-last-game-of-thrones-episode-this-is-the-best-status-

Bar reacts to Game of Thrones ending:

http://9gag.tv/p/aK3Obo/burlington-bar-react-to-the-last-shocking-episode-of-game-of-thrones

The last one isn't off the wall funny (although this looks like Silverlake so we laughed at hipsters), I thought it was rad a ****ing bar shows this or has some kind of viewing party.

Loved, loved this episode.  It was so much different than any other episode of the show.  I liked that it was an entire episode on one story line and on top of that, they made it really epic.  I think it says a lot about a character when their story line can carry an entire episode and you can't wait to see more.  I don't think I can say that about many of the other story lines going on.

Agreed, Brandon. That was an amazing sequence. Everything about this episode was awesome. Yigritte with a nice sendoff. She was the only spoiled death I knew of, but I didn't know how it would happen. Can we talk about Ghost? Release the ****ing beast! That was awesome. I'm actually pretty stoked they revolved this entire episode around the Wall and Jon. Next week should be interesting. Hard to squeeze in so much into one episode though.

Yeah.  The whole time I was watching, any time he was on screen I would look over at my wife and say something like "and decapitated" "and arrow through his heart."  I am convinced everyone I like will die any time they are on screen.

Well done last night. The Ygritte part I was kind of hoping they'd change her storyline (aka...she does not die)....but I'm the did actually change it the way they did. In the books they don't meet during the battle, they just find her body as one of the casualties. I thought it brought a lot more to the story the way it was done.

Hard to believe, one more episode and then another 9+ months of waiting.

Anyone else think it would have been awesome if Tyrion took the deal to go to the nights Watch and was involved in helping Jon Snow win the battle? Would have put Tyrion at the front of two major battles in the story and show his ability to be a leader.

Edited by Chimi

Anyone else think it would have been awesome if Tyrion took the deal to go to the nights Watch and was involved in helping Jon Snow win the battle? Would have put Tyrion at the front of two major battles in the story and show his ability to be a leader.

Yea that would have been awesome.

I always thought that Jamie should have been Tyrion's champion.  No way daddy would have let both of his sons die like that, even if Cersei was out for blood, Tywin would never have allowed it.

How did the Wildings lose the battle? They keep saying they have a 1000 to 1 manpower advantage.

If it was a test of the defenses, why would they send the A-team with small numbers.?

Why do they choose to assault the wall at Castle Black? If the wall is that long, why not attack at an un-manned location?

It's questions like these that make me wonder if this show is really based on fact, or if it is just fiction. 

Asked my book reader friend and he thinks Ghost didn't come with Jon because he wanted to approach the Wildlings as non hostile.

That makes sense, but if I was Jon I would think that bringing a Dire Wolf, an animal that doesn't exist anymore below the wall and no one below the wall can tame, shows that he's more of an "above the wall" type of badass than the wildlings would give him credit for.

I guess that's confusing what I just put. Look at it this way, I'd rather the Wildlings see me as a fly mamajama with a Direwolf than a jive turkey Crow.

How did the Wildings lose the battle? They keep saying they have a 1000 to 1 manpower advantage.

If it was a test of the defenses, why would they send the A-team with small numbers.?

Why do they choose to assault the wall at Castle Black? If the wall is that long, why not attack at an un-manned location?

It's questions like these that make me wonder if this show is really based on fact, or if it is just fiction. 

HAHA A+