• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

She had a small bit role in The Counselor....which was weird because her character was from New Mexico, so she had an American accent.

She's probably the best. Shae is attractive and so is Stannis' with lady. Ygritte looks so haggard in the show, but is cute so she gets a pass.

i look at this thread, and realize how many lives i could ruin with just a few words

mr-burns-evil-laugh.png

You guys really can't help yourselves.

I read recaps, info, and listen to podcasts when I run around and as big as talking about the show is, there is equally amounts of talk about the book readers v. the show watchers and how the readers are getting their kicks of spoiling the show......whether direct spoilers or what seems to be popular in the comment sections of recaps, the very direct indirect spoilers to troll everyone. I don't read them anymore, but assume it's more in line with things like Chimi saying a character is later on in the book thus negating a death....which at this juncture of the show is a huge spoiler that was done indirectly.

At least this place has been somewhat ok to read/chat.

You guys really can't help yourselves.

I read recaps, info, and listen to podcasts when I run around and as big as talking about the show is, there is equally amounts of talk about the book readers v. the show watchers and how the readers are getting their kicks of spoiling the show......whether direct spoilers or what seems to be popular in the comment sections of recaps, the very direct indirect spoilers to troll everyone. I don't read them anymore, but assume it's more in line with things like Chimi saying a character is later on in the book thus negating a death....which at this juncture of the show is a huge spoiler that was done indirectly.

At least this place has been somewhat ok to read/chat.

Which I apologize for. At the time I was just trying to point out something innocent about the books and ended up naming names not thinking about what happened this season.

Naw, you guys are good. Your post just reminded me of how gnar it gets on recaps like the Grantland ones where the dude has to end it with a blurb about not reading the books and to please not post spoilers and the bookies seem to keep pushing this created boundary farther and farther. This place is cool, others though are like walking through land mines. I've just never seen anything like the malicious trolls or the superiority complex with those bookies.

I didn't mean to single you out, Chimi. Yours was innocent, I just used it because it's exactly what the people on other sites post....almost all on purpose with an oops at the end or some cheap cover up where everyone knows the person was doing it on purpose.

oh, and red321, this is for you:

People have to know who Aegon is, and the show will have to find a way to make the audience get it, because he's going to be a gigantic factor for the rest of the novels.  It's not fluff in this case.

I agree that part isn't fluff, You read the books, you know what I mean on the fluff part (cough...Sam getting laid...cough). As for the original point...I don't think most people know who he is. He's been mentioned but I don't get the sense people really understand the Targaryen's and what happened during Robert's rebellion, and who Jon Snow's father might really be, etc. etc. When Oberyn gave his little speech to Tyrion my wife and step daughter kind of looked at me with the...huh...what's this have to do with anything look".

So the Tyrell granny was in it with Little Finger to kill Joffrey.  She was the one that actually poisoned him using the necklace.

Any episode without Arya is a crappy episode IMO.

Also, Jamie has to be up to something, no way he gives that sword to Brienne unless he is planning on being killed or jailed.

Edited by nate

Pardon my ignorance but I'm just thinking Jamie really wants to hold his oath towards the Stark mom. That or shit is going to go down with him and his sister and he doesn't want that WNBA chick to be involved in Kings Landing so he's trying to get her as far as possible.