• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Shit is pretty gnar because of Chimi dropping the spoiler that started the spoiler talk in the thread. I thought for sure I knew how it would play out and they even had it go that way until they dropped the hammer.

The Sansa shit is about to get weird.

The reference I made back then has already happened in the show so no need to worry too much more about that.

I think this was the first time a death was more gruesome on the show than it was in the book.

Edited by Chimi

everyone was talking about the mountain fight, so feel free to chastise them as well.

and i don't think it's a spoiler that tyrion would talk to his father.

Because it just happened and we all saw it.

And yes, it kind of is, because you mention it like it's an important plot point that we haven't seen but apparently will focus on now and be prepared for. Thanks.

Edited by red321

Cool to know. I was watching expecting an easy Oberyn win because of it. Then it became wtf and now I somehow think Jamie gets him out, but we shall see.

I agree. There is no way they can knock him off, and it seems like Jaime is his only hope.

I could have bet my life the episode didn't turn out that way. **** George RR Martin!

I was beginning to like The Red Viper and was hoping he was joining the imaginary anti-Lannister forces I have getting played out in my head.

And I agree Brandon, shits getting weird with Sansa and Baelish and it isn't the good kind of weird.

I was wondering that too. Is it the life equivalent to a "push" if the Mountain dies?

That's what I'm thinking too. Maybe Jaime comes to Tyrion's aid and gets Tywin to change his mind since its a technically a draw.

In regards to Oberyn's staff/sword a friend of mine who reads the books told me (not really a huge spoiler anymore since we know the fate but)

Oberyn got his name of "Red Viper" by having poison tips on his daggers/swords, etc. that wouldn't let flesh wounds heal. So I have to imagine the Mountain is a goner.

Edited by Cory

And I agree Brandon, shits getting weird with Sansa and Baelish and it isn't the good kind of weird.

Reading some of the recaps this morning, the Grantland one almost points to Sansa taking all the words of wisdom Baelish is indirectly dropping....like she could possibly use it against him. Also, kind of an eye opening to how the world really works opposed to how she wants it to be or thinks it is.

I feel like it's a set up to play him.

Perfectly said regarding Baelish and Sansa from this GoT blog

-Now that she has some meaty material to work with, Sophie Turner has been KILLING it this season. Her tearful monologue about what “really” happened to Lysa was a thing of beauty — even Littlefinger looked impressed by his niece’s tear-stained tale. That being said, I am NOT feeling the longing glances he’s shooting her way. It’s uncomfortable and wrong and doesn’t really serve the show. Littlefinger is a crafty pervert, and that’s why we love him, but leave Sansa out of it, please.