• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Yeah, I thought they were just breaking some of the ice off to knock the guys down like what happened when Jon and the WIldlings made the climb. Then this ****ing axe chain takes out the whole row with some dudes hand still attached to his rope.....pretty badass.

I think I'm going to install one at the house.

As for shirts, there is a really good gay poker player that posted a pic a little while back wearing a shirt that said something like, "I'm part of the Night Watch team".....something like that. Made me laugh and was clever.

il_340x270.499829536_fwi9.jpg

Edited by Brandon

Yeah, I thought they were just breaking some of the ice off to knock the guys down like what happened when Jon and the WIldlings made the climb. Then this ****ing axe chain takes out the whole row with some dudes hand still attached to his rope.....pretty badass.

I think I'm going to install one at the house.

As for shirts, there is a really good gay poker player that posted a pic a little while back wearing a shirt that said something like, "I'm part of the Night Watch team".....something like that. Made me laugh and was clever.

il_340x270.499829536_fwi9.jpg

Though I would never wear a shirt like that, I would definitely hi-five the LARPer dork that would.

How did the Wildings lose the battle? They keep saying they have a 1000 to 1 manpower advantage.

If it was a test of the defenses, why would they send the A-team with small numbers.?

Why do they choose to assault the wall at Castle Black? If the wall is that long, why not attack at an un-manned location?

It's questions like these that make me wonder if this show is really based on fact, or if it is just fiction. 

Only the small group that climbed over the Wall and were attacking from the south were defeated. Tormund's group and the Thenns were only a hundred or so. The giant northern host remains.

They chose to attack Castle Black because it was the weakest of the 3 existing gates in the Wall. Most of the Rangers that left with Mormont from Castle Black died at the battle of the Fist and the wildlings know it. There was an episode last year where the warg Orrell (the one that Jon eventually killed) was telling Mance that he saw a hell of a lot of dead crows at the Fist.

HBO Go.

Their app lets you watch it with the east coast time instead of waiting or in my case where I can watch it on HBOE, but it's not in hi-def.

Brandon, you have TW? There are a couple of HBO channels, they do actually have the east coast feed in HD you just have to hunt and find it.

been watching a few episodes today as it's a free preview weekend on hbo. somewhat interesting but terribly slow moving. not a fan at all of shows that are shot so darkly you can't see all the action/characters in a scene.

Brandon, you have TW? There are a couple of HBO channels, they do actually have the east coast feed in HD you just have to hunt and find it.

Yeah.

Thanks for the heads up, I know they have quite a few of the premiums scattered around outside of the standard premium block in the 500s. Pretty cool to know moving forward. Thanks.

DirecTV shows the east coast feed.

Anyway, I have never been so giddy after a GoT episode...  Wow.

First, Tyrian gave that bitch what she deserved, then he gave Tywin what the deserved.  Cersei is gonna ****in freak out.

Then Arya, wow what a performance by that actress in this episode.  Can't wait for her to become an assassin.  The fight with the WNBA chick and the Hound was pretty awesome.

Sucks we have to wait almost a year for the next season to start.

Kind of meh.

Don't care about the Cersei and Bran stuff. The Jon Snow/Stannis/Castle Black stuff looks interesting. Kind of cool to follow Arya around....bummed about The Hound. Took me a minute to figure out Shae was boning pops. I actually felt weird when Dary chained up the dragons....I'm close to my dog, so it was weird. But don't really care for her tired storyline of not being able to properly rule.

Sucks the season is over, this show is moving nicely.

Questions for the bookies, with the end of this seaso has the show caught up to the books or is it close?