• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Guys, ease up on the book talk in here.

The Stannis part came completely out of left field in my opinion. I pretty much forgot where we left off with them.

I think I'm the only person on here that liked the Bran storyline. And I like it even more now that I'm reading the books and how they expand more things in the books.

They could have made stannis saving the nw a lot cooler had the just done it in episode 9.

I thought that might happen, but I think what they wanted to show a) they survived the first night and B) they weren't going to survive much longer. If the just had Stannis rush in at the end, would have made the entire episode pointless to a degree.

It would have been too similar to Tywin riding into Kings Landing during the Battle of the Blackwater and saving he day.

I don't think so, that was part of the original storyline in the Battle of Blackwater, unlike the Battle for Castle Black.

But didn't Stannis arrive during the Battle of Castle Black in the books and save the day? I think they changed it to what they did in the show because it would have been too much like the Battle of Blackwater, except for Stannis is playing the Tywin role.

Either way, Stannis still wiped out the Wildlings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...