• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

I tried reading the books after season 2, but just could not get into them. I am not much of a reader though.

Friends who read the books have told me shit starts really happening with the Lannisters this season

Pretty excited for this around the house.....we keep changing the desktop screen to various sex scene pics or other goofy nonsense like pics pf Sams face. We have a friend that likes to yell in the background of phone conversations, "Winter is coming."

Got into this show last year after Breaking Bad. Never thought to check it out because I'm not into fantasy or World of Warcraft type stuff, but it's anything but. Show is done really well.

My better half started reading the books. It was cool because she would ask questions and I had to really think how to respond because of various story lines. 

There was some headline where the author/writers mentioned more deaths and the article insinuated this season may make the red wedding look like a walk in the park.

Some main characters have died, but I'm not expecting them to go overboard and kill off people for shits and giggles sacrificing a very good story line.

Episode seemed alright, Arya at the end was sweet. Joffrey is still the biggest asshole on tv, that's actually kind of rad......I read an article a while back how the dude that plays him gets a ton of hate mail and threats because of his character, so much so that he ponered quitting the show or something like that. Trips me out when people get so bent about a tv character they berate the actors.

The kid that plays him is a very, very smart guy.  He has said many times he really doesn't want to be acting and talks about stopping after Game of Thrones is over.  I remember reading a couple years ago that he wanted to get his PhD and then do a lecture circuit doing lectures on philosophy or something like that.

Here is a great video of him at Oxford if you have 30-minutes to watch it.

There was some headline where the author/writers mentioned more deaths and the article insinuated this season may make the red wedding look like a walk in the park.

Some main characters have died, but I'm not expecting them to go overboard and kill off people for shits and giggles sacrificing a very good story line.

Episode seemed alright, Arya at the end was sweet. Joffrey is still the biggest asshole on tv, that's actually kind of rad......I read an article a while back how the dude that plays him gets a ton of hate mail and threats because of his character, so much so that he ponered quitting the show or something like that. Trips me out when people get so bent about a tv character they berate the actors.

Funny you mention Joffrey and his hate mail/tweets. I read the same thing and if anything you gotta give the kid credit for being such an amazing actor that people truly hate that person/you. I want that asshole killed more than anything, but I also do want to see what he'll do next. Great character.

I did not read the books, but I heard that no one is safe, and that the Lannisters turn on each other big time this season.

Also, someone who has been around for a long time is really a spy.

The kid that plays him is a very, very smart guy.  He has said many times he really doesn't want to be acting and talks about stopping after Game of Thrones is over.  I remember reading a couple years ago that he wanted to get his PhD and then do a lecture circuit doing lectures on philosophy or something like that.

Here is a great video of him at Oxford if you have 30-minutes to watch it.

Wow, he is very well spoken.

I wouldn't say nothing happens for 2000 pages.  The thing is, the 4th and 5th books are actually the same timeline and meant to be told as one story.  They had to split them because the book was getting too big and long.  I'm assuming they will interweave both books together over 2 or 3 seasons for the TV show.  From what I remember, Tyrion and Daenerys aren't even in the 4th book at all.  There is no way that is going to fly for the TV show seeing how they are two of the most popular characters.