• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Saw a simple FB post and the other half mentioned tonight being a must see, so I knew something big was going to happen. They also prepped it up pretty thick. As soon as that old chick said sorry to Sansa I knew it was on and started seeing the visions of Tyerion in handcuffs from the season preview trailer.

I kept thinking Sansa was going to go ape and slit his throat. Then the whole thing came up and knew that was the method and knew for sure when she grabbed the goblet.

I'm going to miss how much of an asshole he was. Dude was ruthless.

Saw a simple FB post and the other half mentioned tonight being a must see, so I knew something big was going to happen. They also prepped it up pretty thick. As soon as that old chick said sorry to Sansa I knew it was on and started seeing the visions of Tyerion in handcuffs from the season preview trailer.

I kept thinking Sansa was going to go ape and slit his throat. Then the whole thing came up and knew that was the method and knew for sure when she grabbed the goblet.

I'm going to miss how much of an asshole he was. Dude was ruthless.

Same thing, I saw someone write something on fb and about 5 seconds afterwards I assumed that.

I totally missed how she was apologizing to sansa, though.

I kept thinking of ways it could happen...the fork..the cake..the sword..an arrow

DW, I couldn't agree more with you. I'm going to miss the hell out of Joffrey and wish he wasn't dead.

When the dwarfs were doing their performance I thought Sansa's head was going to explode like the dude from Scanners.

So who does everyone think did the job? The easy answer would be the Spanish guy, whatever his name is. But I'm thinking that's too easy to think that and it's someone that we don't even expect. I also am hoping Jamie breaks Tyrion out of prison or something along the lines of that. I MUST HAVE MY TYRION!

DW, I couldn't agree more with you. I'm going to miss the hell out of Joffrey and wish he wasn't dead.

When the dwarfs were doing their performance I thought Sansa's head was going to explode like the dude from Scanners.

So who does everyone think did the job? The easy answer would be the Spanish guy, whatever his name is. But I'm thinking that's too easy to think that and it's someone that we don't even expect. I also am hoping Jamie breaks Tyrion out of prison or something along the lines of that. I MUST HAVE MY TYRION!

I think Oberon is a candidate but the Tyrell's have the most to gain right, she is the new king.

I think dark horse is the drunk muse guy that took Sansa with him.

I agree too, gonna miss the crap outta that guy, he did such a spectacular job.  Sad that he doesn't want to act anymore.

Same thing, I saw someone write something on fb and about 5 seconds afterwards I assumed that.

I totally missed how she was apologizing to sansa, though.

I kept thinking of ways it could happen...the fork..the cake..the sword..an arrow

The FB comment was from someone here and innocent, it more got me excited than pondered what was going to happen. My chick on the other hand.....she hates Joffery and talks about when he gets murked. When you start getting OMG type texts you know something big is going to happen.

With the whole episode focusing on the wedding (not to mention I feel like I'm watching every episode waiting for Joffery to get it) I had my suspicions. I can't remember but thought there was a minor thing before the wedding that made me cue in. But Margeries mother or grandmother came up to Sansa to apologize for Robbs death and did some spiel about deaths at weddings. They kept showing her during the reenactment and that's when I thought she would snap. But then there was the whole Tyerion aspect too with the book and wine. When Sansa grabbed the goblet from underneath it became apparent that was going to be the method. I just thought they were in together, but that doesn't seem to be the case as the next episode trailer makes it look like Tyerion didn't know and that dude Sansa saved whisked her away.

Looks like Cersei moved up to public enemy number 1 now.

Even though it should be a no brainer, can a mod put something along the lines of "massive spoiler alerts inside" in the title, just in case some n00b comes creeping in here and ruins his GoT experience?

I think it's a given with how all the other show threads have gone. However, and maybe this is more on us, but east coasters should remember we don't see it until three hours later. I saw a new post in here and almost clicked but thought it might have been an east coast viewer and sure enough the first words were about Joffery dying.

As for the death, I always thought Sansa would do it because of the Neds head thing. Part of me thinks they want us to go that route and pull some surprise on us. Some think it is a whole Margerie grandmother set up for Margerie.

We can also assume Tyerion wasn't involved or at least doesn't die from the Cersei charges since Chimi dropped he is in book four.

Edited by Brandon