• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Word is the creators are deep in discussion for a movie. Not sure how that would work, but they said discussions are very real.

They should do the movie as a prequel to the TV show. We could see how things started

The new king is fairly straightforward, I'll put a spoiler tag but it isn't really

Joffrey's brother, Tommen. Joffrey and Margaery's marriage was never consummated, though that wouldn't have mattered anyways, the line of succession in this part of the world is male. Tywin remains as Hand of the King and therefore most likely will continue to act as the regent until Tommen comes of age (16). Jamie is part of the King's Guard, which plays no role in the line of succession.

Edited by red321

No, these are not graphic novels or comic books I'm talking about. They're novellas and short stories that take place in the days of the Targaryens being in power.

The first one, "The Hedge Night", was in a great little anthology of fantasy short stories called Legends. It also had prequels written by Stephen King for The Dark Tower series, Terry Goodkind for The Sword of Truth series, and Robert Jordan for The Wheel of Time series.

Yeah, but I think they were later adapted into graphic novels and even a comics series.

Word is the creators are deep in discussion for a movie. Not sure how that would work, but they said discussions are very real.

They are, but from what I read it has nothing to do with Game of Thrones, but rather an adaption of the Stephen Hunter novel Dirty White Boys.

I did read Martin pondering the idea of a movie and spin-offs. 

I was just reminded that Joffrey's new wife was married to the gay Boratheon. Completely forgot about that. Which makes that part of the dwarf act that much more awkward and makes sense the look on the grandma and the girls face when watching it.

Damn Joffrey was ruthless!

Yeah, he shit on everyone. Renley Baratheon was also the gay lover to that dude that had words with Jaime and got up and left during the play.

Don't think anyone cared too much about Stannis and Theon (I actually didn't know the Greyjoys were part of the five kingdoms). But yeah, shoving that club up Renleys ass and then that dwarf skull ****ing the Rob Stark head was brutal.

Yeah, he shit on everyone. Renley Baratheon was also the gay lover to that dude that had words with Jaime and got up and left during the play.

Don't think anyone cared too much about Stannis and Theon (I actually didn't know the Greyjoys were part of the five kingdoms). But yeah, shoving that club up Renleys ass and then that dwarf skull ****ing the Rob Stark head was brutal.

My reaction to the dwarf acting scene was pretty much

arod.gif

So who was the girl in the first scene that got hunted down by Ramsay Bolten, and shot with the arrow?

I assume it was one of the two chicks that he used to tease Theon right before he chopped off his wee-wee

So who was the girl in the first scene that got hunted down by Ramsay Bolten, and shot with the arrow?

I assume it was one of the two chicks that he used to tease Theon right before he chopped off his wee-wee

She was no one of importance. I think the scene was just to remind people of how psychotic Ramsay Snow is and to show how broken Theon is.