• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Sansa will finally become a queen and will probably do away with Littlefinger once she understands it is as easy as a little shove, a little drink of wine, a hunting trip or simply get someone else to hold the dagger in front of witnesses (underage prince). It is, after all a game and she has been learning the rules and played the pawn enough to know when to strike.

Sansa is still weak minded. I don't see that happening.

Agree the Sansa is too naïve to pull any power plays yet.

Yeah, you guys are probably right.

;)

Dude, how many things have changed since May 19th??

Sansa was probably two years younger in the show a month ago. haha.

Which brings me to one of my beefs since starting to read the books. (Don't worry, no spoilers). One is the Stark kids are all supposed to be pretty damn young but of course they seem way old in the show, and from the beginning of the first season to the end of the first season an entire year passes and I don't feel they do a good enough job describing that time difference.

Apparently Lena Headey posted a huge spoiler on her Instagram about the season finale. She previously posted a photo with her thumbs over Oberyn's eyes in a gag photo about two months ago. Bet the producers aren't going to be happy with this one. I have no idea what the photo means though so I'm staying away.

Edited by Cory

Apparently Lena Headey posted a huge spoiler on her Instagram about the season finale. She previously posted a photo with her thumbs over Oberyn's eyes in a gag photo about two months ago. Bet the producers aren't going to be happy with this one. I have no idea what the photo means though so I'm staying away.

I'd stay away from the photo if I were you. Not that you would have any idea what it means...hell, unless you had read most of the books it would make no sense to you.

I don't even know who Lena Headey is (won't google her name just to keep spoiler thoughts out of my head). But I did kind of read a weird and guessing it's a spoiler for probably the end of this season which if it comes true would suck. It would be the second major spoiler I read before I saw what happens (Red Wedding was the first).

The internet is both a blessing and a curse.

I'd stay away from the photo if I were you. Not that you would have any idea what it means...hell, unless you had read most of the books it would make no sense to you.

I saw the photo but didn't look into it. So as a non book reader I have no clue what the hell it is haha.

I don't even know who Lena Headey is (won't google her name just to keep spoiler thoughts out of my head). But I did kind of read a weird and guessing it's a spoiler for probably the end of this season which if it comes true would suck. It would be the second major spoiler I read before I saw what happens (Red Wedding was the first).

The internet is both a blessing and a curse.

The only thing I know her from is 300. She was the queen. Actually, now that I think about it, I think she was the queen in Gladiator too.

This rant right here sums up EVERYTHING!! So many golden lines. There's also a million spoilers but this whole thread is a spoiler so no big deal.

http://www.tickld.com/x/guy-goes-crazy-after-the-last-game-of-thrones-episode-this-is-the-best-status-

Best line: "the most likeable character left on the show is Stannis Boratheon who has a swag rating of 14/100"

I was kind of bummed about the Sir Jorras (?) plot line.  Yeah, he made a mistake but it was that mistake that put him with dragon-queen anyway.  He really seems to care for her.

I'm not sure I would just say he "made a mistake".

He sold people in to slavery in order to make money to keep us uppity wife living in the lifestyle she was accustomed to (she was from the South, the Mormont castle is on Bear Island way up North in the middle of cold **** Egypt). Ned Start drove him the North and Joras fled to the Free Cities. Mormont than spied on Daenerys for Varys and the Small Council in return for a pardon.

I'm not sure I would just say he "made a mistake".

He sold people in to slavery in order to make money to keep us uppity wife living in the lifestyle she was accustomed to (she was from the South, the Mormont castle is on Bear Island way up North in the middle of cold **** Egypt). Ned Start drove him the North and Joras fled to the Free Cities. Mormont than spied on Daenerys for Varys and the Small Council in return for a pardon.

Meh.  Seems trivial.