• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game of Thrones

The rape scene was pretty f'd up.

Tommen is a Tywin pawn obviously.

Little finger is still a creepy dude. Poor Sansa.

I don't think Tommen is Tywin's pawn.  Tywin is powerful in his own right and doesn't need a King he can control.  He says so last season.  However, I do think Tywin is ashamed of his children and realizes that Tommen needs to be influenced in a more positive way so he doesn't turn out to be another Joffrey.  It's his legacy at stake here and kind of a do over for him to make sure the Lannister name isn't brought down more by his daughter's influence on her children.

Edited by Chimi

Even the grandma lady mentions how you don't need the crown for power.

I know no one is safe, but I don't anticipate Tyerion to get executed, so I'm curious to see how he gets out of this situation and whether Jamie does help him.

I don't really care too much for the Targaryian story line, but Kalessie is kind of boss.

I haven't seen any episodes or read any of this thread. Someone tell me why I should watch Game of Thrones.

Are their dragons, monsters, etc. ? Is it like Lord of the Rings?

I can see all of the episodes on my tablet via the Xfinity Player so I may start checking it out.  

I was talking to Hot Damn about this over the weekend. I even didn't watch at first because I thought it was some World of Warcraft fantasy fest and I don't care too much Lord of the Rings stuff.

It's really the opposite of what I pictured and there are fantasy elements here and there, but it's so sparse or menial in the overall picture of everything that you don't even really notice it. 

The show is more like a chess game revolving around war or positioning toward power.

You liked Breaking Bad, it has similar writing and plot lines with regards to planning and plotting.

i was wondering if they were going to do the sex scene in front of joff's dead body. they took it a step further and made it a frickin rape scene.

another thing, littlefingers voice is constantly changing throughout the series.

I thought it was just me, but you are right about Littlefinger's voice. For a second, I thought maybe they recasted his part too.

However, I do think Tywin is ashamed of his children and realizes that Tommen needs to be influenced in a more positive way so he doesn't turn out to be another Joffrey.  It's his legacy at stake here and kind of a do over for him to make sure the Lannister name isn't brought down more by his daughter's influence on her children.

Couldn't agree more with this

Cezaro- I bought the books (1-4) and started reading them last summer. I did not get far. Could not get into it, but I am not really a reader.

If anyone wants them, shoot me a PM and I will send them to you, almost brand new.

I'll be honest, I don't think she's all that. She looks way hotter in her non-acting form as a brunette.

I can't wait to see her as Sarah Connor in the new Terminator. Which funny enough, Cersei played Sarah Connor in the TV Series.

Edited by Cory

I have it but never think of using it I went ahead and started season three but when I have a chance I'll go back and pick up the last few of season two.

So far the two characters I find the most compelling, the rise of the Dragon Queen and the Dwarf that should rightfully rule since he is the one guy that really doesn't want to.