• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

woops misunderstood what he meant...

there's no way game of thrones averages that much more than breaking bad. 

There have been many reports that game of the thrones is the most torrented show. 

I dunno, man.

Around 30 million households choose to pay extra for HBO on a monthly basis.

I assume the fact that you have to decide to receive HBO make a person that gets it much more likely to watch the programming on it.

Think of it this way. I subscribe to mlb.tv. Everybody in the SoCal market that has cable gets all the Angels games via FSW. Who is more likely to watch an Angels game?

I might be in the minority, but I don't like this season at all. Everything that's happened has been uncharacteristic of the series. They're rushing to reach some wild ending and the show is now devoid of suspense. In the span of just 2 or 3 episodes Hank discovers Heisenberg's identity and gets killed and now with one episode left, they're fast forwarding several months and revisiting characters from seasons 1 and 2. This is not the sendoff the show deserves.

I think they only brought up the "Grey Matters" couple again, possibly, because it is one of the few remaining puzzles that haven't been addressed throughout the series.  The related question is "What happened that resulted in Walt not working and prospering from that companies success"?  I could see them opening this weeks show with some flashback that answers that question while he is driving back from New Hampshire/Connecticut or wherever he is.

I might be in the minority, but I don't like this season at all. Everything that's happened has been uncharacteristic of the series. They're rushing to reach some wild ending and the show is now devoid of suspense. In the span of just 2 or 3 episodes Hank discovers Heisenberg's identity and gets killed and now with one episode left, they're fast forwarding several months and revisiting characters from seasons 1 and 2. This is not the sendoff the show deserves.

He finds out at the end of 8 and is killed at the beginning of 14. Lets call it 5-6 episodes.

Honestly, I liked it less than previous ones at first...but watching it a 2nd time helps.

I have no problem with the pacing with the possible exception of the finale.

I think they only brought up the "Grey Matters" couple again, possibly, because it is one of the few remaining puzzles that haven't been addressed throughout the series.  The related question is "What happened that resulted in Walt not working and prospering from that companies success"?  I could see them opening this weeks show with some flashback that answers that question while he is driving back from New Hampshire/Connecticut or wherever he is.

http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/2013/09/25/breaking-bad-scene-fulfilled-dying-boys-wish/

My wrong prediction:

Walt takes out Nazis (with help?)

Jesse kills Todd

Walt and Jesse have face to face, Jesse points gun at Walt, but lets him leave (something along those lines)

Walt takes ricin

Walt gets arrested/turns himself in and confesses to everything

Walt dies

Not sure about Lydia or Grey Matter (maybe just thrown in to bring Heisenberg back?)

Well got that first half right  -_-

There's no such thing as a perfect ending in this.

I'm sure some people are going to say it was too straight forward/obvious. Lydia and the ricin they focused on her tea about 3 times that scene. I called Jesse would strangle Todd with the chains..etc. The part with Badger/Skinny Pete was great.

Right after, I'd give it a 7 or 8.

I'm glad it wasn't A.) Like the Sopranos B.) Actually stayed on long enough for a final episode.

A great show.. can't wait for Better Call Saul and the deleted scenes!

I thought it was mediocre. The attack was pretty badass but it was no where near as "crazy and exciting" as I thought it would be. Just stoked about Jesse and how he finally got to handle Todd. I'll have to re-watch everything from the beginning again since I ran through this series entirely in 2 weeks, but I expected a lot more.