• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Just continuity.

I don't watch the Talking Bad show that's on after, but on Vulture they have a list of 11 facts from the finale and one if them explains the watch.

There is no real meaning. Vince said after they shot the Denny's scene they realized they did so without Walt wearing it. So they did that just to cover up the error and not have the watch be an open question after the show finished. But it ties into a Jesse closure aspect as well.

Just continuity.

I don't watch the Talking Bad show that's on after, but on Vulture they have a list of 11 facts from the finale and one if them explains the watch.

There is no real meaning. Vince said after they shot the Denny's scene they realized they did so without Walt wearing it. So they did that just to cover up the error and not have the watch be an open question after the show finished. But it ties into a Jesse closure aspect as well.

I actually think that was such an amazing recovery by Vince and co. They realized that in the flash forward they didn't have the watch on Walt. A lot of people don't realize crap like that. 

I do like the reasoning that Vince came up with though lol.

The way it was being described..I was just expecting something different and way more chaotic. Not to say it was bad or anything.

Like lots of other things..especially for me...it's better if you see this show twice.

Now, I don't really know what to watch..Homeland..I've heard good things.

Boardwalk Empire/Mad Men..not interested.

The Walking Dead I'm sure will be average as always. Sons of Anarchy just keeps getting worse and worse.

Dexter is done. Heroes isn't coming back.

I'm on the 2nd season of Clone Wars so maybe I'll get back into that.

errr...watch "Chuck"

I loved how the writers used the millionaire couple as the device by which Walt leaves the money to his family.  Full circle of how the pilot starts, with Walt essentially being called a wussy by Hank in his own crummy, little brown house. 

That early episode where you feel Walt's regret (and his wife's regret) that he hadn't stuck around with the company (Grey Matters), and was perhaps forced out despite being the brains in the operation, stayed with me through the duration of the series.  Who hasn't walked out of a certain situation and thought, "F that.  That should be me!"

It was a huge motivation for why Walt did what he did.  He would be boss.  He would be in control.  He would act decisively and ruthlessly because this is how you get ahead.  Even if Hank and his Grey Matters partner didn't know at the time what Walt had accomplished, that was okay.  Walt would know and he...did it for himself.

I interpreted it as Walt bleeding out.

If I had to pick a complaint, my biggest would be that I wished they would have shown more of how Hank's death affected Marie and how Walt's family was immediately impacted after he went on the run.

yeah i thought it would have been powerful to have marie kill herself.

the fact that she and hank didnt have kids (same with gretchen and elliot) made me think it gave the writers a little bit of lee-way to have them die at the end.

no way the writers have anyone in walt's family die.

but those others? fair game.

...simply because it deserves its own thread.

The final 8 episodes Series Finale start Aug 11th. In the meantime, Netflix has is now instant streaming the previous 8 episodes if you need to get caught up.  I know what I'll be doing the rest of the weekend.

The wife and I just started yesterday. We're on episode 7, season one. So far I'm intrigued and want more, though the first go around I wasn't into it as much. 

I'm not reading the rest of this thread until I'm done with all six seasons.

Kbye. 

The wife and I just started yesterday. We're on episode 7, season one. So far I'm intrigued and want more, though the first go around I wasn't into it as much. 

I'm not reading the rest of this thread until I'm done with all six seasons.

Kbye. 

I can't believe you're reading this one at all!

Someone here emailed me a thing of 25 facts from the show. This one is interesting:

Breaking Bad was originally set in Riverside, California, but it was moved to Albuquerque to take advantage of a tax rebate on production.

It's unique in that there were a lot of articles I never read about how the show helped out the community and prosperity of ABQ. Interesting to think what it would have done out here. Probably more appropriate for Apple Valley or the high desert, but kind of cool.

Someone here emailed me a thing of 25 facts from the show. This one is interesting:

Breaking Bad was originally set in Riverside, California, but it was moved to Albuquerque to take advantage of a tax rebate on production.

It's unique in that there were a lot of articles I never read about how the show helped out the community and prosperity of ABQ. Interesting to think what it would have done out here. Probably more appropriate for Apple Valley or the high desert, but kind of cool.

Can you post it ?

I like how it ended neatly.  Walt has always had a plan, but has always had to deviate from it due to something unexpected happening.  Finally in his biggest moment of the series, everything goes his way and he goes out happy.

I like how it ended neatly.  Walt has always had a plan, but has always had to deviate from it due to something unexpected happening.  Finally in his biggest moment of the series, everything goes his way and he goes out happy.

"Things are going his way" is exactly what I was thinking too when he didn't get spotted by the police while inside the car he stole, and when the keys just happened to be on the visor.  That's exactly what I said to my wife right then.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to think of Walt on the run. It never seemed like a big deal, but the CNN interview mentioned him like it was a huge national thing. Same with the Heisenberg graffiti we all pondered about at one point.

I don't think driving cross country is a big deal though. Drive the speed limit and blend in, like Denny's.....which now makes me think his face wasn't plastered on TVs. Although, two dead dea agents is serious shit.

I dont know how used facial recognition software is..so that might get him. That and 5-6 weeks later.. Wouldnt some stores/restaurants/gas stations have his pic up by than?

Yeah, that's one thing they didn't hit on. Maybe Marie put Heisenberg up. Jesse is locked away..I don't think Skylar or Flynn would do it. Possibly one of the skaters..who the hell knows.

Edited by DW711