• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Breaking Bad Survey

Your favorite actor: Gus

Your favorite character: Mike

Your least favorite actor: None

Your least favorite character: Ted

Best Moment in the Show: I don't know

Least Favorite Moment in the Show: Jane od'ing and Walt not helping or Walt killing Mike

Favorite Episode and Season: 5-13, I guess the 2nd..never really thought about it since it's so consistent.

Which character did you want to strangle more? Jessie Pinkman, Marie, Skyler or Hank? (or someone else). Skyler

Favorite Bad Guy: Gus or Mike

Walt's Finest Moment: I dont know. The mercury?

Rate the finale out of 10: 8..the standard is still Everyone's Waiting (Six Feet Under).

If you can change the ending, what would it be (or what additions would you add?): Like a lot of other people have said..too rushed and that went for the whole 2nd half of the season not just the finale.

Best TV Show Ever? (if not, which one tops Breaking Bad): My favorite will always be Heroes..but best tv show. Nah.

Sure why not.

Breaking Bad Survey

Your favorite actor: Cranston (he morphs Walt and switches gears beautifully)

Your favorite character: Mike....Bill Burrs character is a close second

Your least favorite actor: The dude that played Tuco....I don't like him in general

Your least favorite character: Tuco

Best Moment in the Show: Todd shooting the kid....one of the gnarliest things I've seen and actually aloud said "holy shit" while watching a TV show. 2) Walt walking out of Tucos place with money. 3) When Walt says, "Say my name" like a bad ass.

Least Favorite Moment in the Show: When Skylar just kind of wanders off into the pool. Just seemed dramatic and unnecessary.

Favorite Episode and Season: the one where Mike offs people, but strangely doesn't with Lydia. Scratch that, the third to last episode where there are something like five major things happening in one episode...just nuts. Probably season 5

Which character did you want to strangle more? Jessie Pinkman, Marie, Skyler or Hank? (or someone else): They all had their moments. I ended up liking Skylars character. Not so much Marie. But didn't like how Jesse winded down with the show. Probably him.

Favorite Bad Guy: Easily Gus

Walt's Finest Moment: Probably the say my name line. Or I'm the one who knocks. maybe even the line to Hank in the garage.

Rate the finale out of 10: 8 or 9. It wasn't shocking and I think everyone saw it coming, it just seemed proper and fit.

If you can change the ending, what would it be (or what additions would you add?): I would be curious to see how the writers would do Jesse killing Walt

Best TV Show Ever? (if not, which one tops Breaking Bad): I still debate between this and The Wire. Probably go with The Wire because of the social dynamic and abrasive truth even though Breaking Bad has the best writing with Mad Men....which might be my favorite when it finishes.

Tough to answer because there are flashbacks, but I marathoned the first four seasons then we had two years of eight episodes each. I tend to forget some of the crash course stuff earlier in the show.

Agree with a lot of this but I will post mine later.

Breaking Bad Survey

Your favorite actor: Cranston

Your favorite character: Walter White.

Your least favorite actor: Thought all the characters were casted well.

Your least favorite character: Marie

Best Moment in the Show: Narrowed down to 3 of them. 1) Gus' death. He finally got outsmarted and two great were killed. Gus stayed calm, cool, and collected even with half his face blown off. Probably the most iconic visual of the show. 2) Hank's death- One of the only characters that stayed true to themselves to the bitter end. 3) The final conversation between Walt and Skyler- Walt finally telling Skyler the truth and his last moments with his baby daughter. Then he could only watch his son from a distance before leaving. (His final conversation with Jr was his son wishing him dead.)

Least Favorite Moment in the Show: Fly episode

Favorite Episode and Season: Episode: Train heist. Season: Season 3 never let up. Probably my favorite season of any show ever.

Which character did you want to strangle more? Jessie Pinkman, Marie, Skyler or Hank? (or someone else) Marie

Favorite Bad Guy: Gus. But it can be argued that Gus was the good guy and Walt was the bad guy.

Walt's Finest Moment: "I Won"- Walt compromised his morals just so he can beat Gus at his game. It wasn't about money or drugs, but to feed his ego

Rate the finale out of 10: 10. Couldn't have asked for a better ending. Show ended and I felt closure.

If you can change the ending, what would it be (or what additions would you add?): The final confrontation between Jesse and Walt seemed rushed.

Best TV Show Ever? (if not, which one tops Breaking Bad): It was my favorite ever after Season 3.

**** All these answers may change when I watch the entire series again ****

I thought about listing Train Heist and The Fly.

With The Fly, I read an interview with the director if the episode and think of it differently now, but when I watched it I wanted to shoot myself. Strangely, because I disliked it so much it was the first thing I thought of every time I tried to come up with a memory.

I like the survey dealio. Probably one of the few times where there are no wrong answers and everyone's perspective is cool to see.

Breaking Bad Survey

Your favorite actor:  Cranston

Your favorite character:  Walter White

Your least favorite actor:  Entire cast was great.  I didn't feel like any of the actors were weak links.

Your least favorite character:  They weren't in a ton of episodes, but I didn't really care for Gretchen and Elliot.  Gretchen was too composed and Elliot's ears seemed ill-proportioned.

Best Moment in the Show:  Might not be the best but the one that jumps out right at this moment:  When Hank receives the phone call that informs him he has "One Minute" before those assassin cousins come for him in the parking lot. 

Least Favorite Moment in the Show:  At the time, The Fly episode was like WTF?  I think it really showed how meticulous Walt was.  I could've done without Hanks minerals, as well.

Favorite Episode and Season:  Season 1-When Walt meets with Tuco after Tuco has beaten Jesse; Season 2 -Full measure; Season 3-One Minute; Too many to accurately list off the top of my head.

Which character did you want to strangle more? Jessie Pinkman, Marie, Skyler or Hank? (or someone else)  For a while there, I was hoping that there was some local, Albuquerquein serial killer that target sisters that were annoying as f*ck.

Favorite Bad Guy:  Of course, Gus.  Or should it be Walter White?  I'm so conflicted!

Walt's Finest Moment:  Say My Name.  I Won.  I Am The One Who Knocks.  Tread Lightly.  Ugh, how to choose?

Rate the finale out of 10:  9.  Nearly perfect.  Got closure.  Just no major twists other than how he would ultimately get the $$$ to Skylar and the kids.

If you can change the ending, what would it be (or what additions would you add?):  Cool with the way it ended.

Best TV Show Ever? (if not, which one tops Breaking Bad):  It's definitely in the discussion with The Wire, RipTide and Facts of Life.

Edited by HaloEnglebertHumperdink

• 4 weeks later...

Breaking Bad Survey

Your favorite actor: Dean Norris (Hank)

Your favorite character: Walt Jr.

Your least favorite actor: Laura Fraser

Your least favorite character: Marie

Best Moment in the Show: The night Walt rapes Skyler. (It was the first outward sign that he was no longer just morally compromised, but he was turning evil)

Least Favorite Moment in the Show: The random plane crash. I seriously almost quit watching the show after that because it was too Deus Ex Machina.

Favorite Episode and Season: I honestly couldn't tell which episode was which, except maybe for the last one, as they all blend together into an overall story arc. Not trying to cop out on this. I'm not sure if the story arc flows over several seasons (I'm sure it does) but the season where Walt finally rids the world of Gus Fring in the Season finale was kinda awesome to watch.

Which character did you want to strangle more? Skylar in the first few seasons, then Marie.

Favorite Bad Guy: Mike

Walt's Finest Moment: Doing doughnuts in the parking lot, then torching the car.

Rate the finale out of 10: 7. Better than average.

If you can change the ending, what would it be (or what additions would you add?): A shot of Saul turning a sign from Open to Closed in an unnamed Main Street in Anywheretown, USA. The camera pulls back to reveal it's a Laundromat. Saul turns and starts mopping the floor. (or some other conclusion to Saul's story rather than simply disappearing entirely)

Best TV Show Ever? (if not, which one tops Breaking Bad): No. Many others. Sopranos, for one.

I didn't really like it. I never watched Malcolm in the middle, so I don't know if he is supposed to over act like that.

on a side note, rewatching the show and am halfway through the series, middle of season 3 when the cousins go after Hank. I forgot or missed a bit the first time. In the third episode when Walt is hesitant to do better treatment Flynn says, "Why don't you just die already" exactly like the second to last episode when Walt talks to him a final time. I also forgot about things like Jane's dad and the plane crash.

Little things here and there make it almost like watching it with a clean slate. Although, seeing how much of a bitch and junkie Jesse is to mess up so much is still rough.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...