• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Yeah, I don't see how Walt even cares about Lydia at this point. With how much hate he has for the nazis and Gretchen and Elliot at his point I think those are the only two things on his mind. I'm sure he knows alot about Gretchen and Elliot, perhaps enough to be able to slip the ricin to them without anyone knowing and after he does that he goes into a gunfight with the nazis. As soon as Jesse finds out Walt and the nazis are there maybe he blows up the lab and kills everyone? I'm sure that's very wrong but that's what makes me so excited for Sunday!

I don't think anything happens with Elliot and Gretchen. I think the writers just threw that in as a reminder of one of the main reasons he became Heisenberg....ironically as he seriously battled cancer this episode, which was the other main reason.

Also, to show Walt isn't done. He called the DEA to give himself up then saw the interview and it kicked Heisenberg back up and the fact he's nit done and going out with no legacy.

As someone put, everything changed because a bartender didn't like hockey.

If Walt saves Jesse, does Jesse kill him anyway? Probably. He would blame Andrea's death and everything that happened on Walt anyway. Then again, why would Walt save Jesse after ordering that he'd be killed? Jesse won't be able to get past that. The whole relationship is in tatters as Walt blames Jesse for Hank's death.

As someone put, everything changed because a bartender didn't like hockey.

Yeah.  After his talk with Captain Crunch he was completely defeated, but seeing the Charlie Rose interview hit him in the one area that still had a sliver of life left: his vanity.  I think we even see that in how he reacted in the flash-forward when the neighbor saw and recognized him - there was some pride there, he was glad to be recognized.  

Six more days.

I know Dexter is a big target now for criticism, but in all fairness..didn't anyone think the scene with Skylar at her house was just a bit 'off'?!

The kid was just abducted..what,, 8 hours ago and she leaves it 40 feet away from her in a room where the door is unlocked. Brilliant.

It would be Dexter-like unbelievable for Walt to get into a gunfight with the Nazis and win.

Maybe he will hire help? I can't see it either, as capable as walt is he is no gunman and those guys are pretty much a highly armed militia. Realistically a guy like walt wouldn't even have a clue how to handle that weapon let alone hit anything with it.

I want to see Jesse get vindicated. Guy has been a punching bag far too long.

- Walt kills head Nazi guy

- Jesse kills Todd

- Jesse throws Walt into the hole. Leaves Walt there while he is coughing to death. Cancer finally gets Walt. But Jesse chose not to save Walt by walking away, role reversal of what Walt did to Jane.

- Somehow Jesse gets the ricin pill from previous altercation with Walt. Jesse meets with Lydia at the cafe and slips ricin in her tea. She dies.

- With all of Jesse's loose ends dead, he fathers Brock. He also teams up with Badger and Skinny Pete to make that Star Trek episode.

My wrong prediction:

Walt takes out Nazis (with help?)

Jesse kills Todd

Walt and Jesse have face to face, Jesse points gun at Walt, but lets him leave (something along those lines)

Walt takes ricin

Walt gets arrested/turns himself in and confesses to everything
Walt dies

Not sure about Lydia or Grey Matter (maybe just thrown in to bring Heisenberg back?)

I am starting to think the ricin is for Walt just in case he's not able to get rid of all the bad guys - kinda like Bond's chewable poison. 

Why don't I care about Jesse?? If he dies, fine. If not, okay as long as he doesn't kill Walt. 

My biggest desire for an end: Walt goes back to cooking. He has nothing else to do. His cancer can always regress again.

-Walt tries to kill the Nazi guys, but fails

-Marie kills Walt, after he swallows the ricin

-Jesse blows up the Meth Lab with Todd in it

-Skyler drifts into White Trash Oblivion

-Lydia gets smoked by some Czech gnarns

-Flynn and Louis move to SF and get married