• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

The best part of the opening scene is showing how things once were and hot they transitioned over 4 years. Yeah, they're cooking meth..but Jesse' in the background and there's some 'hope' with what Walt is doing.

I understand how/why Hank went out, but he died right next to his best friend on the force..shot right in the head in a situation eh should have never have been in. Yeah, he didn't beg..cool..but he deserved a lot better.

I can't see how Jesse would go after Walts family. He'll either escape or be let free by Walt, Lydia or Todd, but he has nothing to gain by doing that (even if he has nothing to live for). He's the anti-walt and has stayed that way the entire 4 years.

The most likely people to die from all this are obviously the nazis, followed by Walt and Jesse. I don't see either his son or Skyler or Marie dying. Lydia and Todd are somewhere in the middle.

We know that Walt comes back from wherever Saul's vacuum guy takes him and he has a new names - Lambert?  He's hell bent to finish what he thinks he has to do.  I don't think he goes after Marie and Skyler is exonerated (based on Walt's phone call), so I think he leaves his family alone.

So the only thing remaining is the neo-nazis.  That has to be the focus of his weaponry and ricin.  I think he saves Jesse, but in the end goes down. 

I have no doubt that Walt took it personally that his hired muscle a) killed his bro-in-law Hank despite his demands, B) made off with roughly $65-70 million of his money, and c) didn't follow through on their task of killing Jesse.  He'll definitely be returning to take care of that business.  Not sure if he wants to rescue Jesse or silence him once and for all.

We know that Walt comes back from wherever Saul's vacuum guy takes him and he has a new names - Lambert?  He's hell bent to finish what he thinks he has to do.  I don't think he goes after Marie and Skyler is exonerated (based on Walt's phone call), so I think he leaves his family alone.

So the only thing remaining is the neo-nazis.  That has to be the focus of his weaponry and ricin.  I think he saves Jesse, but in the end goes down. 

ya I agree, I think the ricin is his "safety valve" if things go bad.  walt being the control freak he is, he will make sure he dictates the circumstances of his death.  he isn't going to let anyone take him alive at this point, and he isn't going to get "gomie'd" and get blown away.  that's not how heisenberg goes out, in walts mind

Turns out that's his wife's maiden name

http://images.wikia.com/breakingbad/images/c/c8/Divorce_papers.jpg

Edited by bloodbrother

Why would Walt want to save Jesse? The Nazi's put a gun to Jesse's head and Walt gave them the ultimate approval for his execution. It was Todd that saved Jesse. I also can't see why Jesse would allow Walt to save him.

The Ricin has been used to potentially take out an important character. First Tuco, then Gus and lastly Lydia. Walt went through the trouble to go back to the house to get the Ricin pill. He has a special person in mind to poison.

Now the cops have a confession that Walt killed Hank and is now a fugitive, is this how Walt's name goes public? As America's Most Wanted man? Also, Skyler hasn't been absolved of any crime yet. There is a confession tape that needs to be destroyed.

An attorney chimed in on the comment section of a recap I read and basically said as much, and it may hold up. The problem is when you have dead law officers the state tends to go after everyone pretty hard, but that is speculation on my part.

Also, my point is more in line that she may be exonerated, but there would still be due process which I think for the sake of not boring us they will skip over.

I'd have to watch it again, but think I picked out two things that made it not a slam dunk duress situation. The call was more a deflection of responsibility opposed to "I'd kill you if you talked", but who knows. I'm not a lawyer.

Interesting take. I came across someone else mentioning this and don't come across it much as the people here discuss the show well as some of the comment sections of recaps.

Everyone seemed to dislike Skyler at some point. I did initially, but it was more how mute and withdrawn the writers made her....which I think is why Vince Gilligan has been outspoken a out her character and seems to take it kind of personal. Which makes sense why he did that.

Which is another thing about the writing and how the show progresses and evolves. It's so good and detail oriented you'd think they had this all written out well ahead of time, but they don't and do make these types of inputs. I know Vince has said he listens to the noise so he purposely tries to throw us off or alter expectations.

One of the trippy ones I just read about is how Gus was supposed to end up being the main antagonist but halfway through the season the team of writers didn't like him or the direction and almost on the fly rewrote scripts, killed him off, but didn't miss a beat with the show.

One of the trippy ones I just read about is how Gus was supposed to end up being the main antagonist but halfway through the season the team of writers didn't like him or the direction and almost on the fly rewrote scripts, killed him off, but didn't miss a beat with the show.

He was the main villain from late Season 3-Season 4.