• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Lydia is very business smart. I doubt the nazis even know who the czech buyers are. So if she goes, so does their profitable czech biz.

The Marie angle could be interesting. Walt's video only has leverage if Hank stays alive. That is why he didn't want Todd's men showing up. Right after Hank cuffed Walt, he told Gomez he was calling the Tribal Police on his way out to notify where they are. So it's safe to assume they are out there by themselves. Hank's phone call to Marie is crucial because she is the only one that knows Hank arrested Walt. When Hank doesn't come home, she will know something terrible happened. She may have to use that video publicly to smoke out Walt.

As for all the gunfire with nobody being hit...I believe it.

truck-shot-by-lapd-in-dorner.jpeg

Like everyone else, I have many theories on how this will play out. They all will be wrong too since I can put holes in every theory I come up with.

Does anyone really believe that Skyler could handle Hank being killed? Seems it would be highly likely that she will turn on Walt and talk if that happens. Walt will be all alone and all the money was for not. Her character has been conflicted all along and I just don't see how that wouldnt be her breaking point. 

Like everyone else, I have many theories on how this will play out. They all will be wrong too since I can put holes in every theory I come up with.

Does anyone really believe that Skyler could handle Hank being killed? Seems it would be highly likely that she will turn on Walt and talk if that happens. Walt will be all alone and all the money was for not. Her character has been conflicted all along and I just don't see how that wouldnt be her breaking point. 

Would she believe Walt if he said he tried to stop them and didn't tell the guys to do that?

That makes absolutely no sense in her character arch. She broke bad, she is now Mrs. Heisenberg. She pretty much ordered the hit on Jesse. They both had no idea Jesse was with Hank. Walts story/alibi is believable.

That makes absolutely no sense in her character arch. She broke bad, she is now Mrs. Heisenberg. She pretty much ordered the hit on Jesse. They both had no idea Jesse was with Hank. Walts story/alibi is believable.

I think she's trying to be Mrs. Heisenberg. I don't think it will stick. I think she loses her mind and offs herself

I think she's trying to be Mrs. Heisenberg. I don't think it will stick. I think she loses her mind and offs herself

Seems kinda dark even for this show, but then again I'm remembering the end of "The Shield" when Shane killed himself and his family, so it could happen.

Will they die odds:

Walter White

Yes: -200 (1/2)
No: +150 (3/2)
Translation: The odds are IN favor of Walt dying before by series end.

Jesse Pinkman
Yes: -150 (2/3)
No: +110 (11/10)
Translation: There’s a small favor that Jesse WILL die.

Skyler White
Yes: +200 (2/1)
No: -300 (1/3)
Translation: Skyler lives.

Hank Schrader
Yes: EVEN (1/1)
No: -140   (5/7)
Translation: The odds are closest on Hank, but he’s favored to live.

Saul Goodman
Yes: +150 (3/2) if you bet 100 you win 150 more
No: -200 (1/2) have to bet 200 to win 100
Translation: Saul lives.