• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Am I the only one who was more concerned for Gomie's life than anyone else's?

Probably, yeah.  Over the course of this season I really started to like Hank and even though I had the feeling he wouldn't make it, it's kinda weird to see him go.  Hank persevered on this case and finally cracked it, and now...dead.  He had a brief moment of glory.  

how will he survive?  Severely outmanned and outgunned...  Ya he's a badass and survived some crazy ish but it seems too much even for him

I can't see him going rambo on todd and his crew, that would be too far fetched even for this show

I don't know, those gangsters are some pretty bad shots.

Why didn't they show their badges? The DEA has no idea what's going on.

Never saw Jesse during the shoot out.  He was the primary target, right?

Three more episodes.

Yeah, Hank has to die and we know this because of the flash forwards with Walt running around, or at the minimum he doesn't stay in handcuffs.

I missed the first 20 minutes and just watched the episode again.

I hate the Hollywood shootouts until I remember things like news reports where police fire Data suspect 200 times and only hit him twice while the rest of the rounds are in a neighbors house. Still, that kind of weaponry would have ripped them down.

Inteeresting to see if Jesse survives and how if he does. Have to fathom the big gun in Walt's trunk is for the nazi guys. Not sure what the trip to the house for ricin is about.

-Hank and Gomie get murked.

-Walt fakes death with Saul's help to get out of cooking for Nazis.

-With Hank dead and the assumed death of Walt, his video comes out of Hank being Heisenberg and is blamed. (remember he was in his own in his pursuit of Walt)

-Nazis take Jesse to teach Todd meth technique since Walt is "dead". Walt comes back to save Jesse.

This wrong theory brought to you by Brandon.

I've sorta given up trying to predict what's going to happen at this point.  When they faked Jesse's death and faked Walt about finding his money, I just had to tip my cap and enjoy the show.  The driving scene with Walt talking to/yelling at Jesse was nuts.  

Brandon - the idea of Walt coming back to save Jesse...might be something to that.

Yeah, I said that a while back and expect anything at this point. In the back of my head I have thought some of the scenarios above but was someone else's complete theory and I posted as a talking point.

Like just about everyone else, I've been wrong just about every time I play the guessing game. I have ideas, but enjoy the show as is opposed to wanting to be right.

I like Brandon's theory. It has a touch of elegance in it.

I couldn't tell if Hank was shot, although he definitely went down.

The only loophole I find is Marie isn't going to just sit around and let the video come out. But the idea makes sense whether the police investigate the murders from the spot or if they just disappear as Uncle Jack sees fit or that chemical they've used all series.

Another loophole I can't grasp is the motive for Walt to come back and save Jesse after he went to Hank.

I loved the scene with Todd and Lydia by the way. She's very manipulative. Mike shoulda smoked her

That scene and the one where he doesn't smoke Walt bugs me. Mike was the ruthless and no nonsense killer that took "no half measures". It makes no sense for his character and what they portrayed him as to not do the job quickly without hesitation.

That scene and the one where he doesn't smoke Walt bugs me. Mike was the ruthless and no nonsense killer that took "no half measures". It makes no sense for his character and what they portrayed him as to not do the job quickly without hesitation.

That's why he had to die. He began to compromise.