• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

I doubt that happens. Granted, the Scarface reference of "everyone dies in this one" is something I still think about.

More curious to see how the flash forwards play out. Walt seems to escape or is out if town, but comes back for some sort of unfinished business. My guess is it entails Jesse. Whether he comes back with a M60 to kill him or save him will be interesting. I think everyone will go ape shit if Jesse dies, so not sure that happens, but also a good reason to.

Either way, it has to be multiple targets to get the gun and also the ricin.

Possible. I'm not a gun expert, but some theories are that you only get a gun like that for some serious damage and killing. Kind of fits into your theory. Lydia said the purity is down to 64% from Walt's 99%. There could indeed be big ramifications from that Phoenix distribution outlet to people like Lydia and the Czech Republic.

I know nothing really surprises me anymore with this show and anything is possible.

I wonder if Heisenberg on the wall is a reference to the "say my name" scene. Maybe those guys are unhappy with Walt getting out and it turns violent.

I took it as "Heisenberg" has made it mainstream. Everybody will know who he is, probably by the media. His neighbor recognized him and was scared sh%tless. Also could explain his new image and ID. He's now in full disguise