• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

There were 4-5 season enders in an episode, just brilliant. Same with having Hank and Walt square off right away.

I actually don't like the Skyler backlash and the more you think about the show and read she has always been the same emotionally battered wife. It's like people want Walt to run amuck without affecting others or that in him doing so they are assholes.

Just watched it again and aside from the writing, I love this show for the little things which seems to happen every episode. When they show the firefighters playing chess one guy moves the king to avoid a checkmate situation....just brilliant.

Plenty of new theories and ideas are being thrown around.

I disagree with that.  She was the one wearing the pants in the relationship before she became suspicious about his secret life.

You bring up an interesting point because many think in one of these final two episodes that they will touch on Grey Matter to wrap up how he became who he is. While that is inferred, when Walt became Heisenberg and started bringing it home and spilled the beans on the career he had pretty much controlled her all show or she has been sort of a victim torn between Walt, kids, family, etc.

I don't think she wore the pants as much as Walt is a bitch. The whole show, as Vince Gilligan says he wrote it, was to see what happens when Mr. Chips turns into Scarface. So he is supposed to be a bitch and continually progress into a monster.

What did the coyote moving across the street mean?

I think it symbolized a stray dog. No friends, no family, no where to go. The dog/coyote had no where to go. Same with Walt. Walt has lost his family and he knows it. He isn't stupid, I think he knew the cops were at hit house recording and tracing his phone call. He would never, ever talk to Skyler in that manner that he did. No matter what she did to him, he has always loved her. I think he acted angry and called her a stupid bitch and said everything was his idea and that he would hurt her to actually protect her. I think he was trying to convey that everything that has happened was HIS idea and HIS plan, and that she had nothing to do with it. 

The scene where Walt gave the okay to kill Jesse actually gave me the chills. He used to love Jesse like a son IMO, but everything happened because Jesse didn't get into the van and disappear. The way he told Jesse he watched Jane die was bone chilling as well. Amazing acting there. 

Just a brilliant episode. They weren't kidding when they said it just gets darker and darker and darker. I actually expected Hank to die in the opening scene, its just something Breaking Bad would do. His phone call last week sealed his fate. The fight between Skyler and Walt was really intense and to some extent, disturbing. Everything has truly fallen apart around Walt, including his family now. He has nothing left but a fake identity. 

As for my predictions on how it plays out? Does Jesse die? I don't know. I think Todd's uncle and co. end up killing Walt's family or attempting to kill them. I think that is why Saul gets into contact with Walt and tells him that they'll come after your family. I just don't know if Breaking Bad will actually push it to the point where Skyler is killed off by either Jesse (out of revenge) or Todd's gang. Will Jesse die? These last two episodes are going to be so insane. 

You bring up an interesting point because many think in one of these final two episodes that they will touch on Grey Matter to wrap up how he became who he is. While that is inferred, when Walt became Heisenberg and started bringing it home and spilled the beans on the career he had pretty much controlled her all show or she has been sort of a victim torn between Walt, kids, family, etc.

I don't think she wore the pants as much as Walt is a bitch. The whole show, as Vince Gilligan says he wrote it, was to see what happens when Mr. Chips turns into Scarface. So he is supposed to be a bitch and continually progress into a monster.

Yeah, after I typed that, that's more-so what I thought it was.  Thinking back, Walt being a bitch made it seem like she was calling the shots, but that was just how he was.

I'm not going to read any posts in the thread, but I just finished the first half of S5 on Netflix. This show is so fantastic. He's an absolute monster.

We cut the cord, so I'm going to have to figure out how to get these most recent episodes. I know that Netflix UK has all of the episodes, so perhaps I'll go to England.

I'm not going to read any posts in the thread, but I just finished the first half of S5 on Netflix. This show is so fantastic. He's an absolute monster.

We cut the cord, so I'm going to have to figure out how to get these most recent episodes. I know that Netflix UK has all of the episodes, so perhaps I'll go to England.

http://www.amctv.com/full-episodes/breaking-bad

So now we wait for the final two episodes to find out what Walt will do with his big gun and ricin.  I have to believe he will gun down the neo-Nazis and rescue Jesse.

It would appear that way and Todd seems like he is not all on board with his uncle's plays so he may help F up their group.  Then again this show has shown you can't predict anything. 

Rally, I sent you a pm but I'm getting an error, so here:

Someone posted the AMC link in the thread, but if that doesn't work I watch on Couch Tuner. No downloads, viruses, or any wackiness....I even.watch from my phone sometimes.

If you Google it the site with BB is the second link and has all the episodes. When you click the one you want it usually takes you to the streaming screen and you'll see the hosts just above the screen....VK, Pitbul, etc. I have found VK to be the best as you just hit play and there is no doubts about viruses, etc. Plus, they seem to have more 720 HD offerings, or at least with Game of Thrones they did.

If you click an episode and there is a stream screen with a green play button don't click it as that is spam. Just above the screen outline it says "click here to watch....." this takes you to the paragraph above this.

Enjoy. I use the site for many of the shows out. No commercials and earlier to see than we get.

Like everyone else, I have many theories on how this will play out. They all will be wrong too since I can put holes in every theory I come up with.

Does anyone really believe that Skyler could handle Hank being killed? Seems it would be highly likely that she will turn on Walt and talk if that happens. Walt will be all alone and all the money was for not. Her character has been conflicted all along and I just don't see how that wouldnt be her breaking point. 

That makes absolutely no sense in her character arch. She broke bad, she is now Mrs. Heisenberg. She pretty much ordered the hit on Jesse. They both had no idea Jesse was with Hank. Walts story/alibi is believable.

I was pretty accurate sir. 

Figures that would come up at some point, and I suppose it deserves its place in the conversation. Podcasts I have listened to have it top 3 to top 10, which is still remarkable.

I'm going to wait for the end and then come up with my own opinion. I still don't think anything touches The Wire. I think Mad Men may be closer overall, but the past two seasons of this show are hands down the best TV seasons.

I loved the opening scene where he calls skylar and tells his first lie

Especially as he was practicing his lie before calling her. But through the seasons he learned how to master his lies and his true test was the phone call to Skylar with the cops listening. He needed the cops to believe every word. That could have been the final lie he needs to tell Skylar (possibly the final conversation he ever has with her). From here he will have a new identity with no family and no friends.

I liked the way Hank went out. Even with the threat of his life, he still stayed true to himself. Unlike all the other characters in the show. I just hope Walt reveals the coordinates of his desert grave so Hank can have a just burial.

I believe there is no return for the Walt/Jesse relationship. The final straw was Walt confessing Jane's death to Jesse. All the dirt is now in the open. No more secrets, no more lies. "I could have saved her...but I didn't". There is no coming back from that.

When Walt ended his conversation with "I have things I need to do", what exactly is he referring to? For all he knows, he paid the Nazis $70m to off Jesse. But he still got very choked up when he was talking about Hank. Does he feel the need to avenge Hank's death? Now that he has a new identity and no family to protect, he might want to take the Nazis out to rebuild his drug empire?

Agreed about Jesse/Walt.

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't like how Hank went out. He's been shot at on the fly, but you aren't that cool and collected when a gun is at your head and you know you're about to die.

Speaking of the flashback, Hollywood Forever Cemetery is hosting a finale viewing party with the cast. The gf looked up tix but they were $45 each or something like that to go to a charity. They are showing the pilot then the finale. Place is awesome as I've seen my favorite concert there in Explosions In The Sky and they show flicks and what not there. It would be a cool gig to go to and help out charity, plus they are doing a Q&A after which will be neat. They may be sold out. I am curious why they are showing the pilot before the finale though...maybe looking to much into it.

Is it plausible Jesse escapes from the neo-nazis and goes after Walt's family as revenge? Or does the gang go after Walt's family because Walt isn't cooking for them? The article I posted references the "I am the one who knocks" quote. We all know Skyler was so afraid of danger coming to their house and Walt was too damn stubborn and egotistical to really conceive it as possible. Someone is going to go after Walt's family--I just don't know if its the gang or if its Jesse? 

Am I the only one who feels that the only right way to do Jesse's character justice is to have him killed off? He's lost everything. He's lost Jane. He's lost all connection with his family. He's lost his relationship with Walt. He gave up his relationship with Brock and the chick. The only thing that has ever followed Jesse around is depression and despair. He has grown so much since the first season, but the one constant that has always followed him has been the pain and suffering. I just feel like the only right ending for Jesse would be death.

I too love the way Hank went out. Very true to his character and his morals. Not for once did he flinch and I loved that. 

Agreed about Jesse/Walt.

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't like how Hank went out. He's been shot at on the fly, but you aren't that cool and collected when a gun is at your head and you know you're about to die.

Speaking of the flashback, Hollywood Forever Cemetery is hosting a finale viewing party with the cast. The gf looked up tix but they were $45 each or something like that to go to a charity. They are showing the pilot then the finale. Place is awesome as I've seen my favorite concert there in Explosions In The Sky and they show flicks and what not there. It would be a cool gig to go to and help out charity, plus they are doing a Q&A after which will be neat. They may be sold out. I am curious why they are showing the pilot before the finale though...maybe looking to much into it.

Those tickets sold out in less than a minute. I tried getting tickets for my anniversary with my GF. Gone in 1 minute.