• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

I read a theory on another forum that Jesse is going to cook meth again, and prove that Walt isn't the only one who can produce the 99% pure stuff. That would strike Walt at his most prized possession: his pride.

Yah, that is my theory as well. I think Jesse will get Walt to cook again by cooking himself. Walt has always been prideful over his 99% purity of his meth. He knows that the quality is lacking. If Jesse get to cooking and can produce top quality stuff, I think Walt's pride will get in the way. Jesse + Hank will try to lure Walt back into cooking this way.

Skyler kills herself

Walt gets smoked by Todd's Crew on orders from Lydia

Hank gets smoked by Walt

Jesse survives

Junior and the baby go to live with Maria

Saul becomes Todd's attorney

That actually isn't too far-fetched.  Explains why Walt has the big gun.

I've been thinking about this a lot. I think Jesse is going to out Walt in his neighborhood and community. Flyer the entire are with "Walt White is Heisenberg, Meth Cooker, Murderer"

That could explain why his neighbor freaked when she saw him. Walt would probably have to go into hiding if the entire community were afraid/after him. Jesse will make him a celebrity

Edited by Adam

Here are a couple of my wrong theories:

Everyone that Walt cares about knows about his secret, except Walt Jr. Jesse/Hank find a way to let Jr know that his father is "Heisenberg" and how an evil person he is. This will explain why "Heisenberg" was written crooked on the wall.

Why Walt needs both the Ricin and gun. He's planning to kill a couple people at the same time. He needs to orchestrate his own killing spree in a timely manner similar to the loose ends in jail. I have a feeling Walt's plan to have Todd's gang kill Jesse turns south on him.

Lydia gets wind that Todd's gang (which his also her gang now) wants to kill Jesse. Since Lydia is having a hard time replicating the purity of Jesse/Walt's meth, she makes a deal with Jesse. He teaches them how to cook pure meth, she protects him by calling off the dogs. She already tried to go to Walt about cooking again and was made clear that Walt is out of the game. So Jesse is her only other option.  Not sure what role Hank plays in this theory.

They have the potential to make the ending really dark and off just about everybody.  It's conceivable and quite possible that by the end at least Walt, Hank, and Skylar could be dead.  I'd give Jesse about a 75% chance of making it out alive.  Saul is the only one I'm guaranteeing to make it. 

I think you are right. Hank finally caught Walt red handed and read him his rights. He got his personal redemption and now he's gone.

Looks like Todd's crew will be leaving the desert with 2 new cooks.

I don't see how they could get Jesse to cook for them, assuming he survives the gunfight (I think he has to, somehow).  Jesse has nothing left at this point, unless they go after that woman and her kid.  I'm not sure even that could get him to do it again.  

Another consideration is that Hank and Gomez went out there and didn't let anybody know where they were going (or so I assume).  They can disappear and the only people that will know where they went are the ones that did the killing.

An interesting read for details, especially the "face the music" part...

gMBwGIi.png

Edited by Glen