• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Watching through the first half of this season again, it's interesting how many times the Walt Whitman book appears before it shows up in the bathroom with Hank. We see Walt setting it on the nightstand in the first or second episode as he's moving his stuff back in to the house, and then there are a few other shots of it during the next handful of episodes. He's even reading it at one point.

Yeah, they kind of hit that aspect pretty quickly.

They wanted you to go down a Skyler path of bringing him down, but I never bought it. It's kind of a knee jerk reaction based on the episode, but I always thought Jesse would have something to do with his demise.

Seeing the house tagged with Heisenberg was a trip. It's like the first episode of the season with the future look, but the cat is out of the bag.

These last seven episodes are going to be intense.

I love how quickly they set things up. Get right to the confrontation with Hank/Walt. Those last 6 minutes or so were awesome. Another badass line from Walt: "tread lightly"

Also, I like how Walt is becoming more and more like Gus. The way he discussed things with Lydia at the car wash reminded me of the times Gus and Walt talked at pollos hermanos. Of course, the big one that stood out was Walt turning on the water and placing a towel on the floor when he went to puke in the toilet.

Seeing the house tagged with Heisenberg was a trip. It's like the first episode of the season with the future look, but the cat is out of the bag.

As much as I enjoyed the confrontation between Walt and Hank, the flash-forward has me the most interested.  It seems to imply that Walt (with hair, no less) survives all of this.  As much as I expect him to die at the end, I would dig it if they find a way to keep him going.  

There's a lot of good reading out there. I read some Q&A yesterday with Vince Gilligan that kind of goes over the episode and direction for the finale. Looks like with seven episodes left they are hitting quick and hard, but aren't close to done yet. Looks like there is still a lot more to get to and every episode will be like this one of tying up loose ends.