• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

12 hours ago, Taylor said:

I need to watch Breaking Bad again. It's on the list after Better Call Saul wraps up.

I think I'm going in for seconds, as well. After watching that video I posted and bumping this thread and seeing Mancini post the survey thing, it reminded me how everyone was so into this shit by the end. They such on it in the video, and I'm one of them, where I was late to the party but binged it on Netflix, caught up, then watched it live with everyone else.....and it's probably in this thread. It was the first show I remember in the internet era where everyone seemingly watched together and posted on the internet as it happened or on social media. It's the best written show of all-time and include the social magnitude, it was like society watched the finale together and then talked about it....the way everyone did with Game of Thrones later on.

I want to watch the writers circle on YouTube, bring back some more memories, and then give it another go. This was literally the best of the best. I used to be on the train of The Wire (but season 5 sucked, and everyone admits it) whereas this was all the way through fucking epic.

This is the video I'm talking about. Outside of Mad Men, this is tops.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Just watched it.

Hide contents

It wasn't dumb, it just felt kind of inconsequential and there are only three episodes left.

Now I want Cinnabon.

Spoiler

That's what made it dumb. They're at the end of a fantasy run and had to throw this in? 

Dumb.

2 hours ago, Lou said:
  Hide contents

That's what made it dumb. They're at the end of a fantasy run and had to throw this in? 

Dumb.

Spoiler

They had to show how Jimmy/Saul/Gene got the monkey off his back of somebody recognizing him, and having the power of being able to report him to police.

This is something that had been set up since the first scene of Season 5. I think people were expecting some big explosive follow up, but instead we got Slippin' Jimmy going back to his roots. 

I suspect that the final three episodes will make this episode feel more satisfying in retrospect.

Ironically, my buddy was hanging out with Bryan Cranston last night in New Orleans. My buddy is starting to become a famous bartender and has a video of Cranston bartending and making drinks for them. I don't know how to share that here. Bu, pretty dope.

296614646_10166783143560221_228300041644

I've done 2 rounds on this show and love it. 

While Jessie Pinkman has his moments where he shines, I just wish he wasn't so goddamn annoying a majority of the time, and I fast forward through the slow panning artsy fartsy music segues that feel like they were purposely added to eat up way too much time and don't add much to the storyline. 

What I found interesting is the 1st time through I couldn't understand why Skyler was always acting like such a bitch, but the 2nd time through you're like oh, now I get it, she's really not that much of a bitch and it's pretty easy to understand how she's feeling and why she acts that way. I enjoyed her a lot more the 2nd time around.