• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

She did blow through it covering her ass by paying for that dude she slept withs IRS issues since she cooked his books, that was a factor in him getting back in. But episode 8 of this season has them in the storage unit where Skyler convinces him they have enough money and Walt calls it quits.

Lydia is using Todd and his father/family connections. They are the same people that coordinated the prison killings.

Still think Walt comes back to save Jesse. Hank gets out of the picture somehow, either death, family, or work related....Or even Walt disappearing as it seems with the flash forwards. But I had a feeling Lydia would work with Todd and think they come after Jesse for the purity method/recipe.

Looks like Jesse is going to be the one who brings down Walt. Although there are still 6 episodes left.

I wonder how Lydia/Todd found enough firepower to take out the "You're Heisenberg" dude and his entire drug ring.

I envision Hank beating the shit out of Jesse and thus all information he gets from Jesse is not admissable.

Not really a Spoiler alert, cause I really don't know, but what if Walt gets his family out of Albuquerque and returns to grab the ricin to drop into the local water supply to cover his tracks, attempting to wipe out anyone with any knowledge of who he is, becoming a mass murderer and a terrorist in one action, with him leaving town as the last shot of the series?  All because until this point, he thought he was going to die anyway, but somehow he finds out he's going to live and wants to completely vanish. Everyone will think he and his family is just another Albuquerque casualty. He's already gone to the dark side, why not finish the job? After all, "They all die at the end".  I know, I know, if that happens it will have been a spoiler, but what if...? 

Or maybe he just spikes a batch of his meth with it.

The Jesse angle is very interesting. But I'm not sure Hank will get much out of him that would be admissible. It's obvious that Jesse has temporarily gone crazy. Jesse might not be in the right frame of mind to give Hank what he wants. On the other hand, if Jesse does spill the beans, his lawyer will just claim that his client is crazy.

Lydia is a huge wild card here. She masterminded the killing of the cartel. She also put the hit out on Mike so she has balls to make tough decisions. She also has reliable firepower with Todd and his family. So I'm not sure where this is going now that Todd is the new cook. She also seems afraid of her buyers overseas to where she felt the need to take such drastic measures. Or maybe she's a bit like Walt and was pissed her product was inferior.

Walt and the Ricin. He had a huge gun in the car but he still risked going into the house to get the Ricin. So the person he plans on killing will be someone close to him. Because anyone else he would just shoot them. Walt made this big deal to Saul that he would never kill family. But this show is about Walt breaking bad. Over 5 seasons we have seen Walt's morals deteriorate. Maybe the ricin is meant for a family member or Jesse for the ultimate "breaking bad".

I love this show and have many other theories, but most of the time are busted quickly. The show is extremely unpredictable but in the end still makes sense.

What I think we can deduct from little threads the show has given us:

1)  Hank will continue to pursue Walt, and it will become public knowledge.  Otherwise, how to explain the reaction from the neighbor?

2)  Walt leaves/goes into hiding.  Not sure if Skyler and the family come with, but would assume they do based on the last episode.

3)  Something lures Walt back.  Has to be fear for his or his families lives (or someone he might consider family..Jesse?).

I could see the ricin be intended for Lydia and Czech higher ups who might be pressuring Walt to come back, or who may take Jesse hostage as leverage (in order to have him create a purer product and/or to lure Walt back).  Walt feels guilty about involving Jesse and may feel some sort of loyalty/responsibility to free Jesse.  Hence, the ricin (for those that won't allow Walt to get close with a gun but may overlook the ricin) and heavy artillery (for everyone else).

I envision Hank beating the shit out of Jesse and thus all information he gets from Jesse is not admissable.

Been there, done that. Not going to happen.

Glad I was wrong about Lydia. She is something.

Hoping that Jesse gets it together. Throwing around money?

The Jesse angle is very interesting. But I'm not sure Hank will get much out of him that would be admissible. It's obvious that Jesse has temporarily gone crazy. Jesse might not be in the right frame of mind to give Hank what he wants. On the other hand, if Jesse does spill the beans, his lawyer will just claim that his client is crazy.

Lydia is a huge wild card here. She masterminded the killing of the cartel. She also put the hit out on Mike so she has balls to make tough decisions. She also has reliable firepower with Todd and his family. So I'm not sure where this is going now that Todd is the new cook. She also seems afraid of her buyers overseas to where she felt the need to take such drastic measures. Or maybe she's a bit like Walt and was pissed her product was inferior.

Walt and the Ricin. He had a huge gun in the car but he still risked going into the house to get the Ricin. So the person he plans on killing will be someone close to him. Because anyone else he would just shoot them. Walt made this big deal to Saul that he would never kill family. But this show is about Walt breaking bad. Over 5 seasons we have seen Walt's morals deteriorate. Maybe the ricin is meant for a family member or Jesse for the ultimate "breaking bad".

I love this show and have many other theories, but most of the time are busted quickly. The show is extremely unpredictable but in the end still makes sense.

She definitely would try to take out Walt if she knew Hank was onto him. Do you guys think the flashback in episode 1 will occur in the last episode?

I'm starting to think Walt Jr will bite it causing Walt to reverse his idea on Hank going to "Belize."

What I think we can deduct from little threads the show has given us:

1)  Hank will continue to pursue Walt, and it will become public knowledge.  Otherwise, how to explain the reaction from the neighbor?

2)  Walt leaves/goes into hiding.  Not sure if Skyler and the family come with, but would assume they do based on the last episode.

3)  Something lures Walt back.  Has to be fear for his or his families lives (or someone he might consider family..Jesse?).

I could see the ricin be intended for Lydia and Czech higher ups who might be pressuring Walt to come back, or who may take Jesse hostage as leverage (in order to have him create a purer product and/or to lure Walt back).  Walt feels guilty about involving Jesse and may feel some sort of loyalty/responsibility to free Jesse.  Hence, the ricin (for those that won't allow Walt to get close with a gun but may overlook the ricin) and heavy artillery (for everyone else).

I really think the ricin is for Jesse. He's always been gullible and who knows so much information it can hurt Walt. Just don't see how it happens.

If Walt is on the run, why would he risk going back to his house in the middle of the day?

Yeah, for me Skyler and Marie have dragged the show down for several seasons.

They were both great on Sunday. 

I like that Marie and Hank are a team now in hatred against Walt.

And she showed some nice cans when her and hank were having a convo on Sunday.

The show is so damned good. I like how the director has used Marie. She is so hated from her days as a shoplifter and liar and now she wants Walt to go down. Is there anyone more disliked than Marie?

Brilliant casting throughout these seasons.

I read a lot and listen to podcasts of the show and it is a trip how Vince Gilligan writes the show. Most of my info comes from guys that do panels with him because he's been pretty available.

There seems to be a consensus that he follows us as viewers and kind of trolls us which is why I don't do the theory thing anymore.

From listening to him I think he's leading us one way with his interviews because he knows we will hang on every word, but also writes out the story that still makes sense and is reasonable.

So I don't think he will do the farfetched, but definitely goes for the surprise twist that is unexpected.

Definitely one to keep us on our toes.

The show is so damned good.  I like how the director has used Marie.  She is so hated from her days as a shoplifter and liar and now she wants Walt to go down.  Is there anyone more disliked than Marie?

Brilliant casting throughout these seasons.

Actually, I like Marie and you can't blame both Marie and Hank at being so hostile toward Walt.

Finally caught up! Woah.....I think in the end Skyler ends up dead somehow (I hope anyway) and Walter Jr and the baby end up with Hank and Marie. Walt knows he doesn't have much left so he goes into hiding after Hank is close to having him convicted and he calls Saul's guy whom Saul suggested earlier in the season to give him a new identity. Later he goes back into town to reminisce about the  past and see what has become of his former home explaining the flash forward.