• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

I think they're making it too obvious about the ricin being for Lydia, though.  She always makes sure she has enough stevia, which the ricin could easily be put in one of those packets.  Who knows, though.

They pumped the brakes with this episode, so I imagine next week is gonna go all out.

Pretty sure his ego got in the way there, at least that's what I thought. He built up his meth empire as a direct response to his failure regarding Gray Matter. To see Elliot and Gretchen Schwartz take ALL of the credit for it and discrediting EVERYTHING Walt had to do with it by saying he only came up with the name must have him burned badly. His meth empire has already crumbled, his family despises him(his sole purpose of doing this was to support them) and most of his money was taken by the nazis. He's got very little left for all the hard work he's done, and seeing Schwartz and his wife rake him over the coals some more had to be the final straw. I took that as Walt going back into Heisenberg mode after losing his will over the past 2 or whatever so months he was holed up in that cabin. I now think the ricin will be used to kill the Schwartz folks now tbh - Actually, scratch that, the ricin has to be for Lydia. Isn't she drinking tea in pretty much every damn scene she's in? That has to stand out as the obvious method of getting her to croak by slipping that into her tea

Agreed. I think he was angered by E & G. 

I think the Ricin is for himself.

I am expecting Jesse to blow up the Meth lab. I'm sure he knows which mistakes to make during the cook.

Agreed. I think he was angered by E & G. 

I think the Ricin is for himself.

I am expecting Jesse to blow up the Meth lab. I'm sure he knows which mistakes to make during the cook.

My thoughts as well.  I think Walt was ready to give up after breakfast boy told him to die already, and he snapped back to Heisenberg when he heard the Charlie Rose interview.

Matt Damon shooting that broad in the head while Jesse watched was absolutely brutal.  But hey, you did a good job, so here's some Ben & Jerry's

Walt has to use his big M60 gun somewhere.  That has to be a gunfight with the neo-Nazis.  The Gray Matter, couple, Lydia and Jesse - lot of loose ends to tie up.

Anyone see the LA Times Emmy pic of Bryan Cranston?  That is  an impressive Hollywood make-up job to get him to look like Walt.

I think this episode signified the death of Walter White. The scene where he paid $10,000 for an hour of company yeas heart breaking. Walter White is dead, Heisenberg is here to finish it out, they signified that by focusing on him putting his hat on one more time.

I LOVED the version of the theme music that played at the end of the episode. I loved the episode though. I didn't mind the change of pace, either. It felt like the calm before the storm and it was so depressing and emotional. Seeing Walt in that environment all alone was great writing IMO.

The scene where Todd offs Andrea was disturbing. Todd is ruthless. I felt so bad for Jesse.

I can't wait for Sunday. I have no doubts this show will wrap up perfectly, Vince Gilligan has given me no reason to doubt it and I won't start now. I don't see an idiotic dexter situation here.

A lot to happen last episode. WAAH! I don't want Walt to die, but it appears inevitable. I think Adam Scott (or was it Matt Jones) who nailed it on the head yesterday on Talking Bad. Walt does not want to appear weak and seeing those knuckleheads on TV got him back to Heisenberg mode.

Thing I don't want to happen:

Jesse kills Walt

Things I would love to see happen:

Walt doesn't die

Skyler bites it (don't like what I'm seeing from her right now)

I'm leaning towards Walt going guns-a-blazing at Nazi hideout, incidentally in the process saves or rescues Jesse simply because he is there.....or somehow comes across him, maybe not saves him, to which Jesse kills him.

Jesse has experienced the brutal of all brutals and I think he takes it out on Walt. However, the show is about underlying themes and messages and instead of it being a redemption feeling for Jesse, it ends up being something like a somber and lonely scenario.

But I don't know, I can see him killing himself too....Walt that is.

Too many people are going with the Ricin/Stevia connection to kill Lydia. I don't see it because that's not on Walt's radar.