• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Breaking Bad ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

You should probably sell your TV and file for disability if you don't like Breaking Bad

Ha! I don't watch much TV as it is. By the time I have a minute to watch something I'm passing out. I barely make it through a movie unless it's really good.

That said, I am addicted to Dexter and Walking Dead. Love those two shows.

Dexter was great for the first four seasons and then there was a sharp decline in quality. The first two seasons of Walking Dead are good but the third is some of the worst television I've ever watched.

It's not the worst television you've ever watched, though. You've already admitted to having seen the second season of Dexter, which was GODAWFUL.

I watch Walking Dead, but in the same way I watch Sons of Anarchy. Just kill an hour and hope something cool happens while having no attachments.

Yeah admittedly I like my movies/shows like I like my video games. Entertainment only, no thinking required. I do enough of that throughout the day at work that when I get home I'm too mentally exhausted for exercising my brain anymore. I'll probably give Breaking Bad another try after Walking Dead is done. It's a long winter here in Seattle. 

At the end, why was Walt pissed about hearing "the sweet, quiet, brilliant man we once knew no longer exists"? Does he hope to salvage his reputation as a good man?

I just heard it's for his 'motivation' or to re-energize him.

I'll buy that.

I want something good to happen for Jesse before it all ends.

Edited by DW711

At the end, why was Walt pissed about hearing "the sweet, quiet, brilliant man we once knew no longer exists"? Does he hope to salvage his reputation as a good man?

Pretty sure his ego got in the way there, at least that's what I thought. He built up his meth empire as a direct response to his failure regarding Gray Matter. To see Elliot and Gretchen Schwartz take ALL of the credit for it and discrediting EVERYTHING Walt had to do with it by saying he only came up with the name must have him burned badly. His meth empire has already crumbled, his family despises him(his sole purpose of doing this was to support them) and most of his money was taken by the nazis. He's got very little left for all the hard work he's done, and seeing Schwartz and his wife rake him over the coals some more had to be the final straw. I took that as Walt going back into Heisenberg mode after losing his will over the past 2 or whatever so months he was holed up in that cabin. I now think the ricin will be used to kill the Schwartz folks now tbh - Actually, scratch that, the ricin has to be for Lydia. Isn't she drinking tea in pretty much every damn scene she's in? That has to stand out as the obvious method of getting her to croak by slipping that into her tea

Edited by bloodbrother