• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Finished watching The Accident. Only 4 episodes long but a good story. 

Started watching Nine Perfect Strangers this afternoon on Hulu. It’s the story of nine people who go to a spa for health, healing, etc. Everyone has an intriguing story of something in their past. It’s interesting. Stars Nicole Kidman and Melissa McCarthy among others. 

Edited by Tank

23 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I was going to check out "The Wire" since it seems to be quite popular here... but it doesn't appear to be free on Amazon Prime.  How did you guys watch it?

@gotbeerjust watched all 7 seasons, even though there are only 5. So he might be able to help you out.

12 hours ago, True Grich said:

I was going to check out "The Wire" since it seems to be quite popular here... but it doesn't appear to be free on Amazon Prime.  How did you guys watch it?

I watched it for free on Amazon

Freevee:  Bosch Legacy  Or whatever crap free service that Amazon is trying to push.  It's pretty similar to the other episodes of Bosch.  This Freevee service has commercials, so was close to giving up on it after the first episode.  Shut up Lou.  Follows the main characters of Bosch.  And they are setting it up for more seasons.  Worth the watch if you are a fan of the show.  

6 hours ago, True Grich said:

Might have to consider getting Paramount +

I’ve had it for some time from a family member. I got it to watch Mayor of Kingstown, which is good. They have 1883 for anyone interested in Yellowstone and the new mini series about The Godfather, The Offer, just came out to good reviews.

But last night I went through the shows and movies looking for something and it was dog shit. Like the rest, there is a ton of straight to video shit. If you like movies starring Dolph Lundgren and nobody that will ever make it past D level actors. Then this might be up your alley.

Movie:  Jurrasic World Dominion  Was a good flick.  Nostalgia factor, Top Gun did it much better.  But the story was kind of all over the place.  It capped the new trilogy off.

On a side note.  I miss Archlight.  The clientele is just so much better at Archlight movies.  Kids are well behaved and not talking through the entire film and kicking chairs.  Someone doesn't get called, and puts the person on speaker phone and has a conversation with the person.  People don't live stream the movie or whatever they were doing.  

I have 2 episodes left in S1 of Bosch Legacy. I've been holding off watching them because I don't want it to end. I know there will be a S2, but I think it's going to be a while.

Started watching "The Accident" on Hulu

Tragedy strikes the welsh town of Glyngolau when an accident on a construction site kills a group of trespassing children. Grief quickly turns to anger and the families cry for justice. But as the gears of justice slowly turn, challenging truths begin to emerge. It falls to the Council Leader’s wife, Polly, to hold the community together, all the while also caring for a daughter – the only survivor of the collapse. And as those in charge fail to deliver closure for the town, it’s up to her to lead them on the march for justice, no matter what the cost.

I'm two episodes in and it's pretty good.