• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

'Top Gun: Maverick' flies above $1B worldwide

Top Gun: Maverick has soared past $1 billion at the worldwide box office, becoming the highest-grossing film of actor Tom Cruise's career. In the five weeks since its May 27 release, the film has grossed more than $520 million domestically and over $486 million internationally. 

lifestyle/top-gun-maverick-flies-above-1-billion-worldwide

On 6/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, Jay said:

The Bear on Hulu

Watched 3 episodes. I like it.

Watched the first two episodes and I'm not sure what to make of it.  I'll keep watching though. Interesting characters...

21 hours ago, Tank said:

Dr. Strange and the Multiverse

What a bloody mess. Fortunately it was on Disney +. Unless you’re a hardcore Marvel fan, don’t waste your time on this one. 

This is the first bad review I've seen. We haven't watched it yet.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, it's disturbing how far they took episode one. I'm sure the writers thought it was funny as hell and it is on point with the book series but... that was really fucked up. 

The latest episode goes pretty far too.

On 6/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, True Grich said:

Watched the first two episodes and I'm not sure what to make of it.  I'll keep watching though. Interesting characters...

Give it another try. The language is a bit raw for some but it's a pretty good story. Good soundtrack running through it also. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Give it another try. The language is a bit raw for some but it's a pretty good story. Good soundtrack running through it also. 

I'm through E4. I like it.

HBO Max:  The Thaw  A Polish police/detective drama.  It's six episodes, and only one season so far.  It kind of starts slow in the first two episodes, but picks up in the end.  It's along the lines of other foreign detective shows, so worth the watch if you like those types.

15 hours ago, Jay said:

14 hours ago, True Grich said:

I'm through E4. I like it.

Finished S1.  It was excellent. The last two episodes were epic.  The ending gave me chills.  It was a pleasant surprise of a show for me.  Intense at times, but captivating.  I hope there's a S2.