• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

My boss' family home is 3 houses away from where Jeff Bridges is renting a house for the summer. JB is renting the boss' family home 4th of July weekend for his family.

Apparently he goes for walks in caftans. My boss is there this week and hasn't seen him yet.

Edited by katie

3 hours ago, Tank said:

Hulu? Amazon prime?

On 6/21/2022 at 11:45 AM, True Grich said:

"The Old Man" from FX on Hulu with Jeff Bridges is out.  I'm looking forward to watching this one.

Jurassic World: Dominion

Meh. Typical movie where the bad guy cares nothing for the consequences of his actions as long as he gets all the power and money he craves. The ending is predictable, too. Even if you’re a fan of this series, I’d wait until it’s out on a streaming service to see it. 

36 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Damn this is good.... Only saw E1 so far.  Looking forward to binging the rest.

It's an excellent show, particularly interesting if you lived through some of the Cold War. They do a great job of moving the story along without ruining the authenticity of the characters and deliver consistently good quality TV across all six seasons. 

Top 2% TV.

47 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

It's an excellent show, particularly interesting if you lived through some of the Cold War. They do a great job of moving the story along without ruining the authenticity of the characters and deliver consistently good quality TV across all six seasons. 

Top 2% TV.

Bummer, I only watch the top 1%