• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

finished watching S2 of Sinner. a good solid season with a fair amount of surprises. i sure hope one of @Lou's friends recommends it to him soon. We'll start S3 tonight.

On my own I started watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Finished S1 last night. It's the story of an upper westside NY housewife who finds out she's pretty darn good at stand-up comedy. I really enjoyed the first season and will keep on watching. She's funny and there's a lot of Jewish material in it (sorry, cals). Rachel Bresnahan plays the main character, and she's gorgeous, so that helps.

On 11/25/2021 at 6:38 PM, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  Red Notice  So you have the Rock, who plays the typical strong man.  You have Ryan Reynolds, who plays the typical wise guy.  You have Gal Gadot, who plays the typical sexy wonder woman.  You mix them together in a heist movie. And it goes straight to Netflix.  Overall, it was an entertaining movie.  But really just to be entertained.  If you like any of the three, they play the characters well.  Just not much to the movie.  

I don't think anyone noticed but we finally found out where @Glen disappeared to. If you remember back shortly before he left there was the hiking incident when he claims to have found a dead man with his pants down and $7 dollars scattered around the body. That $7 dollars is the clue. Glen had bought a script, got into an argument with the screenwriter that wanted more than just money and killed him. 

The production company for Red Notice.

Sevenbucks_white.png?format=300w

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Did she?

That one just jumped on both nights.

The one from Friday night was a maniac and talked all that nasty shit we like, but when I met up with her she somehow gained 20 pounds and she wasn't able to crop out her neck in person. I just couldn't bring myself to do it or even force myself to go home with her.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

That one just jumped on both nights.

The one from Friday night was a maniac and talked all that nasty shit we like, but when I met up with her she somehow gained 20 pounds and she wasn't able to crop out her neck in person. I just couldn't bring myself to do it or even force myself to go home with her.

You're an adult now. 

Congrats.

1 hour ago, failos said:

Lost in Space S3 is pretty boring. Second night in a row where I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of an episode. 

You know it's bad, when I watch the previews for the previous season, and don't remember one bit of it.  Then I look back at the season to see if I watched it, and yup, watched every episode.  Such opportunity lost with this series.  Surprised it keeps getting picked up for another season.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

You know it's bad, when I watch the previews for the previous season, and don't remember one bit of it.  Then I look back at the season to see if I watched it, and yup, watched every episode.  Such opportunity lost with this series.  Surprised it keeps getting picked up for another season.

I read that this is the final season.

It did have some promise.

Parker did a very good job as Doctor Smith.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Rewatching S1 and 2 of Succession before diving into S3.

Still the best-written show currently on television.

The last episode was amazing.

The acting was great.

Kieran Culkin and Matthew Macfayden are both so, so good at their jobs. Really, the entire cast is good but those two... impressive.

Netflix: True Story S1E1

This stars Kevin Hart and Wesley Snipes. Hart is the King of Comedy and Snipes plays his far less successful brother. It's interesting. Hart sleeps with some chick and wakes up to find out she's in his bed but has died. He then has to work with his loser brother to find a way to make this go away.

Edited by Tank