• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Netflix:  Narcos:  Mexico Season 3  Good episode, but I thought they softened it up.  Really downplayed all the violence that went on.  And what was up with the Cops storyline.  Made no sense really in the scheme of things.  Kind of distracting to the Narcos storyline.  But it was a good watch.  

finished S2 of Goliath. that was brutal.

Spoiler

i can't imagine being so callous that you would disfigure anyone, let alone remove all four limbs plus their tongue. AND none of those clowns were arrested/killed/left town, so it won't surprise me to see some of them again, including that horrible woman elected as mayor. she was clearly a wolf in sheep's clothing.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

finished S2 of Goliath. that was brutal.

Hide contents

i can't imagine being so callous that you would disfigure anyone, let alone remove all four limbs plus their tongue. AND none of those clowns were arrested/killed/left town, so it won't surprise me to see some of them again, including that horrible woman elected as mayor. she was clearly a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Spoiler

Racist

Hmm, let's see. Recent watches:

I'm kind of enjoying The Invasion on Apple TV. Alien invasion, but different in that it is slowburn, which is kind of refreshing. It isn't great, but if you're into that sort of thing it is fun.

I watched the first few episodes of Foundation and started to lose interest. Visually impressive, but some of the acting is really bad, and the story is a bit disjointed. I don't care about any of the characters.

Dune was good, but...half a movie. Should be called Dude?

Midnight Mass on Netflix was pretty good.

Re-watched The Exorcist. It held up really well - great film.

My favorite recent horror film is Saint Maud. The actress should be an Oscar candidate. The Vigil was also good.

The new Curb Your Enthusiasm feels a bit less than enthusiastic. Still good, but feels a bit tired.