• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

15 hours ago, Taylor said:

We've listened to the podcast that inspired the show. I've been wanting to watch it.

I’ve never listened to the podcast, but my sister did and we watched the show together—she really liked it even though she knew the story. It’s really well done, but the ending was meh.

For those interested.

Amazon Prime Video’s Selling a Bunch of Streaming Add-ons for 99 Cents

To give you an idea of what these savings look like, here are some of the streaming services offered and their regular prices, plus how much they’re going for now.

Showtime: $10.99 $0.99/month
Paramount+: $9.99 $0.99/month
BET+: $9.99 $0.99/month
Epix: $9.99 $0.99/month
AMC+: $8.99 $0.99/month
Starz: $8.99 $0.99/month
Noggin: $7.99 $0.99/month
Acorn TV: $5.99 $0.99/month
Allblk: $4.99 $0.99/month
Discovery+: $4.99 $0.99/month
PBS Kids: $4.99 $0.99/month

finished S2 of Hanna. this is a very good show with a really fascinating premise. started S3 this morning.

also finished S2 of Mrs. Maisel. the banter is quick and very witty, and the chick who plays her manager susie is hilarious. 

On 12/20/2021 at 7:05 PM, RallyMo said:

Spider Man: No Way Home

10/10

This is tied for my favorite MCU film. It's this and Thor: Ragnarok. I can't believe that they made such a crowded film work, and they absolutely did. 

Finally watched it.  It was really good.  Started a bit slow.  But really did justice to all Spider Man films.  Really set the bar high for Marvel films, without losing it's identity and going through the motions, like Marvel Films are beginning to do.  

Definitely a theater movie.  

Just shows, if you put a quality movie out that people want to see, it will make money.  If you go through the motions, like say Black Widow, it's not because it was streaming that it did so poorly in the theaters.