• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Just started season 3 of narcos:mexico

Every other season was cool as hell. Gonna be a bummer to finish this one.

Youd hope at this point some trafficker will have learned to quit while theyre ahead.

The end of season 2 (mexico) was cool as hell... where Felix breaks down the future of each cartel. Obviously its fantasy, and the producers got to cheat with a history book. But was still a great scene

Like seriously. At what point do you have even say "just" a million or two in the bank. When you came from nothing.

And youre only like 30.

That youre like "you know what, Im gonna buy a house cash, and work at a sports bar with hot chicks be happy and die like that, with a few hundred grand in the bank".

Youd have to think plenty have, but shit.... sooooo many dont.

Aort of off topic, but I worked a security event last summer for some commercial. One of the security guys was a former trafficker. Thought he was full of shit at first, but he had pictures.

When he told he how much he made from where he grew up.... its pretty easy to see why people get into it.

Also. From how he said they do it now. Never gonna be stopped. 

40 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Just started season 3 of narcos:mexico

Every other season was cool as hell. Gonna be a bummer to finish this one.

Youd hope at this point some trafficker will have learned to quit while theyre ahead.

The end of season 2 (mexico) was cool as hell... where Felix breaks down the future of each cartel. Obviously its fantasy, and the producers got to cheat with a history book. But was still a great scene

I prefer Narcos: Mexico to the Colombia series. You'll like season 3. 

22 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I prefer Narcos: Mexico to the Colombia series. You'll like season 3. 

I cant choose one over the other. Pablo Escobar (the actor / character, not the real guy) was great. But the Cali cartel season was a lot better than I expected.

Didnt know what to expect from Mexico, but the first 2 seasons ended up being really good. 

Really anxious to see how palma / chapo break off from AFC/Tijuana. I had friends from back in the day who were in the game that told me about all of that stuff before people were paying attention

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I cant choose one over the other. Pablo Escobar (the actor / character, not the real guy) was great. But the Cali cartel season was a lot better than I expected.

Didnt know what to expect from Mexico, but the first 2 seasons ended up being really good. 

Really anxious to see how palma / chapo break off from AFC/Tijuana. I had friends from back in the day who were in the game that told me about all of that stuff before people were paying attention

When you're done with season 3 I recommend a docuseries on National Geographic called Narco Wars. They have interviews with people like Pablo's widow and son, Kiki's widow and his DEA partners at the time, as well as the real DEA agent that Pedro Pascal played in Narcos Colombia. 

28 minutes ago, St1ck said:

When you're done with season 3 I recommend a docuseries on National Geographic called Narco Wars. They have interviews with people like Pablo's widow and son, Kiki's widow and his DEA partners at the time, as well as the real DEA agent that Pedro Pascal played in Narcos Colombia. 

Whats it on, Amazon?

Edited by ten ocho recon scout