• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

5 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I love how the observations are you have to wait 30-45 minutes in line for food, but that the food is also way overpriced.

Sounds a bit like a Yogi Berra saying.  “Nobody goes there anymore because it is way too crowded.”

He’s also a guy who said he prefers McDonalds to INO because they have coupons. So take whatever he says food related with a grain of salt. 

21 minutes ago, Stradling said:

He’s also a guy who said he prefers McDonalds to INO because they have coupons. So take whatever he says food related with a grain of salt. 

I know McDonalds sells hamburgers and cheeseburgers.  Yea I still pull through there sometimes and get two cheeseburgers.  It is a very familiar taste that works fine when I am hungry.

But some time ago it occurred to me that despite the fact that we call them cheeseburgers, they really do not taste like actual cheeseburgers.

They taste like the last time you ordered two cheeseburgers from McDonalds.

They have the familiar taste of a uniquely McDonalds food creation.

I almost don’t consider them to actually be cheeseburgers at this point.  It’s just McDonalds food.

In N Out is a real cheeseburger that tastes like real meat and cheese and produce.

You really can’t compare the two as being anywhere near being in the same category in substance.

Edited by Dtwncbad

7 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I know McDonalds sells hamburgers and cheeseburgers.  Yea I still pull through there sometimes and get two cheeseburgers.  It is a very familiar taste that works fine when I am hungry.

But some time ago it occurred to me that despite the fact that we call them cheeseburgers, they really do not taste like actual cheeseburgers.

They taste like the last time you ordered two cheeseburgers from McDonalds.

They have the familiar taste of a uniquely McDonalds food creation.

I almost don’t consider them to actually be cheeseburgers at this point.  It’s just McDonalds food.

In N Out is a real cheeseburger that tastes like real meat and cheese and produce.

You really can’t compare the two as being anywhere near being in the same category in substance.

I agree. I love me a quarter pounder, but not because it actually tastes like a good burger it tastes like a quarter pounder. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I didn't say that, right?

I do still wish INO had an app and rewards system.

On 1/26/2022 at 7:35 AM, Dtwncbad said:

And what exactly would fans demand?

I would also demand a section for VETS who served this country. Section reserved FREE of charge and not cheap seats but box seats. One vet can bring in 1 guest, maybe section of 45 seats. Vet could use 1 game a season on a reserve bases. I'm sure owners could afford that. Also provide these vets with free food and beverage for game. 

5 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I have never waited more than 10 minutes for INO

The drive through system in place at the Tustin location works well (one person taking order, one taking the card, one giving the receipt, one giving the food).   Even with a lot of cars, it’s usually just 10-15 min tops.

Looks like Santa Ana location (17th and Tustin) is opening any time now?

9 hours ago, Stradling said:

Well to say it wouldn’t be difficult is a big of an exaggeration.  Predicting sales would be a bitch.  

Given 4 registers, 2 burgers per order, 3 minute transaction time, and 3 hours of sales that's 480 burgers.

Adjust your inputs as you like. I'm hedging my bets on transaction time depending on In N Out employees vs Aramark or whoever they have currently. 

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Given 4 registers, 2 burgers per order, 3 minute transaction time, and 3 hours of sales that's 480 burgers.

Adjust your inputs as you like. I'm hedging my bets on transaction time depending on In N Out employees vs Aramark or whoever they have currently. 

You come to game with 3 friends so that's 8 burgers per order, plus 90 min before game plus games 3 hours 35min so easy 1500 burgers.

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

Frito Lay took Pringles to court years ago and Pringles cannot be classified a potato chip. Yes they are just Pringles. 

I remember hearing the details of this court case.  If I recall correctly, they said in terms of the law, Frito Lay had it in the bag, and that if Pringles didn’t comply with the ruling they would be thrown in the can.

18 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I remember hearing the details of this court case.  If I recall correctly, they said in terms of the law, Frito Lay had it in the bag, and that if Pringles didn’t comply with the ruling they would be thrown in the can.

Not Bad GIF