• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

Again, to some folks nobody is allowed to advocate for people who are less fortunate. If you're considered one of the less fortunate, you're just a lazy, jealous person who needs to work harder. If you're considered one of the "fortunate" people, you need to STFU and count your dollars because you're a hypocrite.

It's ironic, because ultra-wealthy individuals who cheat on their taxes and exploit people to become billionaires are considered American heroes and smart. But ultra-wealthy people who seem to give a damn for anyone but themselves are hypocrites. 

36 minutes ago, Lou said:

Swing and a miss.

Just trying to get things straight as i haven't seen anyone making that statement. 

You are correct that no one has literally said that Scherzer shouldn't be allowed to advocate on behalf of other players.

But people on this forum today have called him a hypocrite because he's advocating on behalf of other players. This is in line with a trend I've seen, which I explained in my previous post.

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You are correct that no one has literally said that Scherzer shouldn't be allowed to advocate on behalf of other players.

But people on this forum today have called him a hypocrite because he's advocating on behalf of other players. This is in line with a trend I've seen, which I explained in my previous post.

Crapitalism.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Is there really a good group and a bad group?  Both have salient and dumb positions.  It is like any disagreement. 

What you're saying is, there are very fine people on both sides.

Just busting your chops. In this current MLB dilemma, I don't really have a lot of sympathy for either side.