• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

Time to start unfollowing certain people.  I don't need to see everything a player says about negotiations multiple times.   I'd almost rather become a wordler.   I guess I get why players start bitching on Twitter.  So, the media will retweet it to death, and boom...  we have villians.   31 of them. 

the last two years of baseball and soon to be a third have really sucked.  Covid shortened season.  Mike Trout out for almost the whole year.  And now a lockout because owners and players are greedy dickheads which most likely results in another shortened season.    

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

the last two years of baseball and soon to be a third have really sucked.  Covid shortened season.  Mike Trout out for almost the whole year.  And now a lockout because owners and players are greedy dickheads which most likely results in another shortened season.    

It's because of your AJ-esque jinx post.

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

...or no season at all.

"dickheads" is the operative word

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

The players are reportedly now wanting a guaranteed seven-year deal. . . But with an opt out after two (if they think they can do a little better at that point).

lol

They're f'n crazy if they think the owners are going for that. 

19 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Delusional.

“Players are ready to make a fair/mutually beneficial deal.”

Bro, if what the players offered was actually considered fair and mutually beneficial by the owners, a deal would be in place.

Why is the definition of a fair deal tied to whether or not the owners would have already agreed to it?

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

One side proclaiming it is fair doesn’t make it fair.

So if we call a proposal from the players "unfair" what do we call the refusal to make a counter offer from the owners?

Let's not forget that any offer the players make is an agreement to set limitations on the free market, which universally benefit the owners.