• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

8 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Until the fans rise up together as 1 and stay away from games. Fans can have a huge impact stand up and say we're mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. Kinda like a self imposed ban.

And what exactly would fans demand?

Here is a question.

Is the actual overall experience watching a game better or worse if they (since they realistically can’t move all the fences back) designed a slightly deadened baseball so that instead of it traveling 400 feet for a homer it goes like 390ish and stays in play for a great catch, a double or a triple?

Maybe homers help appeal to more casual fans overall.  I don’t know.  But I am curious if the fans that are more into the actual game than the casual fans think more balls in play would be better.

52 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

And what exactly would fans demand?

First if 1 game cancelled fans stay away 1 month. 4 double headers scheduled each season. All games 9 inn, extra inn no more placing runner on second base. One game a month 2 kids (12 and under) get in free with each paying adult. Kids get 1 free  frozen malt at every game.  

44 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So what you are saying is when they start negotiating they are able to resolve things?  Imagine where we would be if they started negotiating 6 weeks earlier.  

No.  I am saying more gets done when there is a deadline looming.

We just see this from opposite perspectives.  It’s fine.

8 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

No.  I am saying more gets done when there is a deadline looming.

We just see this from opposite perspectives.  It’s fine.

It's not fine.  There's only one way to resolve this...

5 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

With a full size wooden spoon, not the tiny lame one they replaced it with.

While the malts with the old school wooden spoon to get that true splinter woody taste, you both are amateurs here, its the sticky buns that need to return.