• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Kobe was arrested, Trevor Bauer wasn't. Kobe paid the woman @ $2.5 million in a settlement. He bought his wife a $4 million dollar ring as an apology so she wouldn't divorce him.

Bauer won't be doing either. 

how do you know he isn't going to buy kobe's wife a new ring?

8 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

So then there is a real possibility that this accuser got the injuries elsewhere and made all this up? What happens to her now? She mentally evaluated and placed in a mental hospital? Jail time? Does Bauer sue her for all his legal fees? Does she just get away with no repercussions? She can just be like, "oh well, I couldn't fool them, back to my life"???? Bauer's career in MLB could be over because someone spread lies about him?

I hope they send her to 'federal "punch her in the pussy" prison.' 

I just watched The Tinder Swindler on Netflix. Dude was able to steal/get women to pay for like 10 million and he only got 5 months in jail and I think was ordered to pay back only $46,000. He also stole plenty of money from banks with check fraud. No record of him paying back that money and he is a free man with no consequences now. It was basically like someone told him I will give you 10 million if you spend 5 months in jail. I have no idea how he is able to ruin all of those women's lives and doesn't have to pay them back. Of us his victims had to take all his designer clothes in order to try to get some of the money back. It's just pathetic that the reward is so high and the risk is so low. Reminds me of this case where this chick can make up all this stuff against Bauer, force him to pay all these legal fees and have his name dragged through the mud and she gets away with nothing happening to her after she has been proven a liar. Makes zero sense.

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:

I just watched The Tinder Swindler on Netflix. Dude was able to steal/get women to pay for like 10 million and he only got 5 months in jail and I think was ordered to pay back only $46,000. He also stole plenty of money from banks with check fraud. No record of him paying back that money and he is a free man with no consequences now. It was basically like someone told him I will give you 10 million if you spend 5 months in jail. I have no idea how he is able to ruin all of those women's lives and doesn't have to pay them back. Of us his victims had to take all his designer clothes in order to try to get some of the money back. It's just pathetic that the reward is so high and the risk is so low. Reminds me of this case where this chick can make up all this stuff against Bauer, force him to pay all these legal fees and have his name dragged through the mud and she gets away with nothing happening to her after she has been proven a liar. Makes zero sense.

Pujols stole more while paying back less.

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:

Sounds like what the Tinder dude did was way worse than what happened to Bauer. His legal feels are a drop in the bucket.