• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

3 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Has Molly Knight chimed in on this?   

I'll answer my own question.

She has not.  Probably feels pretty stupid for jumping to conclusions while acting high and mighty and obsessing over Bauer for months.  She should run for office.  

In all seriousness, It looks like the judge in the restraining order hearing nailed it.  From the Washington Post:

While Gould-Saltman conceded that photos of the woman’s injuries she reviewed were “terrible” and in other cases would result in a “per se condemnation” of the person who inflicted them, she found that the woman was “not ambiguous” about her desire for ever-rougher sex with Bauer and that he “couldn’t know the boundaries which [the woman] didn’t express to him.”

21 minutes ago, ScruffytheJanitor said:

In all seriousness, It looks like the judge in the restraining order hearing nailed it.  From the Washington Post:

Evidently she was choked into an unconscious state-twice.  And it was after the second time when she awoke to find Trevor Bauering her face and vagina.

#Bruin Strong

https://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/story/2022-02-19/bauer-accuser-court-filing

Trevor Bauer accuser fights pitcher’s subpoena seeking her phone record

BY BILL SHAIKINSTAFF WRITER 
FEB. 19, 2022 12:40 PM PT 

The woman who unsuccessfully sought a restraining order against Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer has asked a court to assess $10,000 in sanctions against him and his lawyers for pursuing legal action her attorney claimed “suggests that Mr. Bauer is indeed looking for a way to continue harassing and disturbing” the woman.

On Feb. 7, the day before the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office said it would not file criminal charges against Bauer for sexual assault, Bauer’s attorneys served a subpoena on the Pasadena Police Department seeking all of the woman’s cellphone records. In a court filing this week, attorneys for the woman asked an L.A. County Superior Court judge to throw out the subpoena.

A hearing is set for April 4.

34 minutes ago, cals said:

He’s doing it because he’s going to sue her.  Or his team may be seeking to put pressure on the DA to file charges against her.  

I think this woman is in a world of hurt. She is facing a pissed off guy with multi millions in resources to bury her in legal costs for the rest of her life. And he is just the asshole to not let up, she took away his reputation and chance to pitch in the World Series. It's going to get really ugly. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think this woman is in a world of hurt. She is facing a pissed off guy with multi millions in resources to bury her in legal costs for the rest of her life. And he is just the asshole to not let up, she took away his reputation and chance to pitch in the World Series. It's going to get really ugly. 

If she lied to extort money from him then she deserves all that's coming to her 

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

This.

It would be best for Bauer if he just lets it go, and focuses on getting his career back on track.

He needs to have better taste in women.

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

This is probably a perfect take.

With the limited info I've seen...

She is terrible and attempted to get one over.

He is terrible and will probably self-destruct the rest of his career to bury her.   

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/story/2022-03-03/dodgers-trevor-bauer-defamation-lawsuit-deadspin?_amp=true

Good for him.  This is just the first of many lawsuits he’s going to file.  Frankly I think some of you should be nervous.

Good thing you’re don’t have a house to lose @Taylor!

Public figure. He won't win. Sarah Palin tried this recently and failed.