• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

So does this mean that MLB is finally determining what to do with him now that they know he won't be charged by the law? Is it expected to drag out another month? 2 months? With the clueless Manfred in charge, I don't doubt it. I've read everything from he will never pitch in the majors again to it all depends on what happens legally to he most likely won't play for the Dodgers again to he'll get suspended and then pitch for another team etc. I also don't know how the MLBPA is going to react to any suspension he does get now that the law says he did nothing wrong. I haven't followed this case much at all so it will be interesting to see what someones sexual preferences can do to their baseball career.

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Obligatory.  Gascon, soft on crime.  

Does anybody know if Bauer was paid through this whole thing?  And if not, can he screw the Doggies?

He's been paid every dime that was owed him.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Declined not to file? Does that mean they filed? This reads kind of weird 

It means the cops wrote it up, and submitted it to the DA to file, and the DA declined to do so. (Somewhere back in the beginning of this thread I said it would happen).

Its very common. "Insufficient evidence".

Edited by ten ocho recon scout