• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

5 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

He hasn't served a suspension.  He was on administrative leave, which is technically different from a suspension.  If in the future they DO decide to punish him with a suspension, it's possible that they will consider the leave as "time served"--but they don't have to.

Seems like it would be hard to justify him being forced out longer than a player who was actually suspended.

They have to activate him or cut him. You can't be on the restricted list or DL at this point in the offseason.

All of our 60-day DL guys are now back on the active roster, but they're not necessarily healthy yet.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I wonder what is taking the Pasadena police so long. You would think they could have come up with a case for the DA to file charges by now. 

Youd think theyd hurry and submit it to the DA to dump it all on them. They can request filing without arresting him, and let the DA decide on what to do.

Its also possible theyre just waiting out the statute of limitations for misdemeanor filing. 

46 minutes ago, Lazorko Saves said:

Ah yes, the old "Hitler was a vegetarian" logical fallacy in an updated form.

It may have changed, but a few years back when I heard Hitler and @Tank had the same recipe book, i googled it to confirm

And sure enough, on wikipedia it said he was.

But the best part is how it went way past that quickly.

Again, somebody may have edited it since then. But it said, almost word for word "hitler was a vegetarian. He also hated smoking. He tried to get everyone he knew to quit smoking, and to not eat red meat. Hitler became addicted to methamphetamine in 1943"

Or something like that.

Like the lady in airplane!, who was offended ted striker offered her a swig from his flask. Then turns away and does a bump of coke

39 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

It may have changed, but a few years back when I heard Hitler and @Tank had the same recipe book, i googled it to confirm

And sure enough, on wikipedia it said he was.

But the best part is how it went way past that quickly.

Again, somebody may have edited it since then. But it said, almost word for word "hitler was a vegetarian. He also hated smoking. He tried to get everyone he knew to quit smoking, and to not eat red meat. Hitler became addicted to methamphetamine in 1943"

Or something like that.

Like the lady in airplane!, who was offended ted striker offered her a swig from his flask. Then turns away and does a bump of coke

That hits too close to home. Glad I gave up the meth a few weeks ago.